freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
I can come down to the Phoenix area for the meet-up of needed guys. I have a few friends down there and still want to explore the valley area too .

Just pick a spot and a time next weekend
Meet for just coffee/drinks or food also or just a park?
I have no objection to any of these.
What will work best, evening?

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
I’m late joining this conversation but I’m in the Mesa area and would also love to participate in a meet and greet. I don’t want to impose but I’m down to meet up if/when we can pick a date.
We are trying to do a meet/greet next Saturday, Oct.24th does evening work best?
and you are most welcome to join, never too late

Last edited:

IamMachines

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Flagstaff, AZ, USA
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Lauro
Member #

I can come down to the Phoenix area for the meet-up of needed guys. I have a few friends down there and still want to explore the valley area too .

Meet for just coffee/drinks or food also or just a park?
I have no objection to any of these.
Coffee

Reactions: freak4life

IamMachines

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Flagstaff, AZ, USA
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Lauro
Member #

Evening midday morning? Not a whole lot of other responses one in Mesa, Charles in Wickenburg said too far, Brad (billygoat) has not responded lately, so,,,,,,, I am open for any time
I like mornings. Should maybe start a new thread?

Also the groups I was a part of in socal, we would partner with a coffee shop. We would bring them business, they would give us a discount etc. Breweries too

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Also the groups I was a part of in socal, we would partner with a coffee shop. We would bring them business, they would give us a discount etc. Breweries too
I am a morning person also, if we can find a local coffee shop, not a green mermaid, maybe we can arrange something like that. I will look for one on the north west side of Phoenix, not sure how much business we will bring right away. If you want to start a new thread that is fine, not much response on this one.

IamMachines

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Flagstaff, AZ, USA
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Lauro
Member #

I am a morning person also, if we can find a local coffee shop, not a green mermaid, maybe we can arrange something like that. I will look for one on the north west side of Phoenix, not sure how much business we will bring right away. If you want to start a new thread that is fine, not much response on this one.
Ok cool, we still doing the 24th?

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
I am willing, so far there is only two that seem genuinely interested, you and me, if that is all we can muster then that is a sad statement on the enthusiasm and participation. I will talk to my son in Flag and if he is around then I might just go up and see our grandkids and we could do a meet up there. I will let you know.

Reactions: IamMachines

IamMachines

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Flagstaff, AZ, USA
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Lauro
Member #

I am willing, so far there is only two that seem genuinely interested, you and me, if that is all we can muster then that is a sad statement on the enthusiasm and participation. I will talk to my son in Flag and if he is around then I might just go up and see our grandkids and we could do a meet up there. I will let you know.
Yea I'm really surprised at the lack of interest. Post your info in the new thread as well, try and get some movement there.

Charles M

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Wickenburg, AZ, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
M
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1CJM
Evening midday morning? Not a whole lot of other responses one in Mesa, Charles in Wickenburg said too far, Brad (billygoat) has not responded lately, so,,,,,,, I am open for any time
Phoenix area is far but not too far..

But, Camp Verde is over 2 hours depending on traffic. So, that is to far for a meet and greet for me... lol

Reactions: freak4life

Billygoat Rocklanding

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Gilbert, AZ, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Mannix
Member #

Sorry for the delay i will be up in Sedona all weekend hitting some trails. but if not i would enjoy meeting up this weekend. i dont care where a meet up is i will always drive lol

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
we had a death in the family thats why i been MIA wife is in-charge of the estate so it been crazy and busy around here. reason why we just getting away for the weekend this weekend
Sorry to hear that condolences
I am heading up to Flag. this Sat. to see the grandkids. trying meet Kyle and Kevin, we will see if that happens.

IamMachines

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Flagstaff, AZ, USA
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Lauro
Member #

we had a death in the family thats why i been MIA wife is in-charge of the estate so it been crazy and busy around here. reason why we just getting away for the weekend this weekend
Sorry to hear that. I could probably meet up tomorrow (Sunday) in Sedona. Its only about 40 min from me. Which trails you guys hitting?