Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona, United States
First Name
David
Last Name
Nichols
Member #

Does anyone have any mechanic recommendations for the Scottsdale/Tempe area? Jeep oriented would be great but really I just have a few things that need done. Alignment, rear main seal, whatever else breaks down the road.

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
Does anyone have any mechanic recommendations for the Scottsdale/Tempe area? Jeep oriented would be great but really I just have a few things that need done. Alignment, rear main seal, whatever else breaks down the road.
You might ask Conner at Acuna Automotive. I am not sure how much Jeep work he does. He works on a bunch of AZFJ folks vehicles. There is an alignment shop around the corner from his place which he recommends but I don't know the name. He is right off of the US-60 at Mesa Dr.

Reactions: Foggy

DUSTDVL

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Hey all! New member here! I'd love to make it to the Meet and Greet but it's a bit of a hike for us, especially during rush hour. We're up near Desert Ridge. As a side note, does anyone have anything planned for heading up to Expo West?

Reactions: desertpir8

desertpir8

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Mesa, AZ
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG7NVF
Hey all! New member here! I'd love to make it to the Meet and Greet but it's a bit of a hike for us, especially during rush hour. We're up near Desert Ridge. As a side note, does anyone have anything planned for heading up to Expo West?
Welcome! I probably won't be making it to the meet and greet either, as my 4x4 overland van blew it's water pump earlier this week. Better here in town than on the trail, so I'm thankful for that. Hoping to have her all fixed up this weekend.

Personally, I am planning on heading up from Mesa on Thursday (5/16) afternoon for Expo West. Anyone is welcome to join in the caravan on the way up.

desertpir8

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Mesa, AZ
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG7NVF
Are you staying at the Expo camp or dispersed?
I'll be at the expo camp. Got the weekend pass with camping, so wherever that puts me, I'll be there!

Thursday night I may camp dispersed if the line into the expo camp area is too long and then move to the expo camp on friday morning.

MoreGone

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Mesa, AZ
Member #

I'm planning to show up tonight around 7 for the meet and greet part. Won't be there for dinner.

See ya later ~