Rank IV

Member III

Greenville, NC
First Name
Eric
Last Name
D.
Member #

Love your Rebel. So many similarities between my vision of mine and some of your earlier choices... even the blue merle aussie =)
I'll start checking out the videos tonight!

Contributor I

Pine, AZ
First Name
Janine
Last Name
Alioto
Hey there. I have a 2019 RAM that I want to put the Decked Drawer system into. I’ve ordered an AT Overland Summit topper which will be ready next July. I am wanting something like a Goose Gear Kitchen. Is the Decked system strong enough to support a kitchen? Can you attach it to a Decked system?

The Decked system was the first thing I installed. Super easy to do yourself and amazing for organization

View attachment 142631

roaminglost

Rank VI

Influencer I

Los Angeles, CA
First Name
Roaming
Last Name
Lost
Member #

Hey there. I have a 2019 RAM that I want to put the Decked Drawer system into. I’ve ordered an AT Overland Summit topper which will be ready next July. I am wanting something like a Goose Gear Kitchen. Is the Decked system strong enough to support a kitchen? Can you attach it to a Decked system?
I don’t think you can do both. But you’d have to ask goosegear about that one. The decked system can support it tho.

roaminglost

Rank VI

Influencer I

Los Angeles, CA
First Name
Roaming
Last Name
Lost
Member #

Custom Front Runner Outfitters camper rack acquired! Pretty stoked on it. Then mounted the Aluboxes to it, tons of unused space now being utilized. Going to run a diesel jerry can in the middle for some extra fuel for the truck / heater. DSC05039.jpg

MarioT'sCJResto

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

Next up was the Falcon 2.25” Sport Tow/Haul Shock Leveling System
No modifying or cutting or anything with this kit.

And swapped out the stock rims for the Fuel Offroad Shok wheels. 18x9 -12

View attachment 142636View attachment 142637View attachment 142638View attachment 142639
Now this is what I needed to see; love the build by the way. Great selection on Mods.
I'm in somewhat in a collecting mod for my Ram storing mods in my garage until Spring.
So far I went with the; Vice Designs Integrated Winch Mount for the Rebel Bumper, Smittybilt 12k Winch, Prinsu Rack, Light bars, cube ditch lights, switch controller, Softopper, Decked, Barricade Rear Bumper, Rock Sliders, Pro Comp A/Ts, Pro Comp 2.5 Leveling Kit, PowerStop Z36, and I went with the Diehard AGM 900CCA. Can't wait to see your finished build.

Now does the Madness ever end?
Happy Holidays

Attachments