haaken675

Rank II

Enthusiast III

fl
First Name
Large
Last Name
J
Switched from Falcons to Bilsteins 6112's. I Will be switching the rears to 5160s soon but for now, running the Falcon rear shocks as well. I also added in the Total Chaos Fabrication uni-ball upper control arms. So far way better than the previous setup. A lot like the stock setup, the Falcons rode pretty stiff.

I'm on the highest setting on the Bilstein. and haven't had any issues. A bit of rubbing with the 35s but might be able to solve it with an alignment adjustment.

View attachment 185872
I'm surprised to read that you had falcons and switched to the 6112/5160's. I was considering them heavily over the same bilstein setup for my f150 ad went with the bilsteins simply due to pricing. I love the setup but was always curious about other setups, so glad to hear it sounds like I didn't miss out.

roaminglost

Rank VI

Influencer I

Los Angeles, CA
First Name
Roaming
Last Name
Lost
Member #

Finally got my fox suspension in and installed. Combined it with 600lb front springs vs the 450 that it comes with because of the EcoDiesel heavier front end. So far its been great! and smoooooth ride.

DSC03162.jpg
DSC03135.jpg
DSC03146.jpg
DSC03170.jpg

Ramdawg1

Rank 0

Contributor I

Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Blake
Last Name
Abbate
That is a sweet ride! I have a 2017 ecodiesel and went with just a leveling kit in the front. Some Bilstein 6112 with heavier springs and 33" tires. Love the look but the more I am going offroad the more I wish I went with a complete lift. How did you mount the roof rack and bumper lights? Did you have to drill holes in the roof?