Rank VI

Influencer I

Bend, OR, USA
First Name
Roaming
Last Name
Lost
Member #

Nice looking rig. I miss my 18 Ram EcoDiesel. Had it been a Rebel, I may have kept it for overlanding. I loved my Rambox’s. But they limited me quite a bit when it came to items like your decked storage system. Hoped for the EcoDiesel Gladiator, but they won’t be out until later this year. Looks great!
Thanks man. Yea i looked at the gladiator when considering a new truck but it drove like a Jeep lol and it’s pretty small inside for a 6ft guy who is in their car for long distances. Pretty stoked on this Rebel tho!

roaminglost

Rank VI

Influencer I

Bend, OR, USA
First Name
Roaming
Last Name
Lost
Member #

Running quite a bit of weight in the rear. So went with a Timber Grove airbags to help out with leveling the truck out.
I did the standard kit with the 2" level upgrade. Steve was super helpful. The best part is that this will work with stock suspension in the rear. and if I ever upgrade to a lift it'll still work.
DSC05542.jpg
DSC05545.jpg
DSC05546.jpg

rzims

Rank III

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Sims
that's a great looking truck. I've been thinking about a cap to replace my tonneau cover and your pictures have convinced me. I like the idea of having secure storage for bikes/tools/etc...

Reactions: RoarinRow

roaminglost

Rank VI

Influencer I

Bend, OR, USA
First Name
Roaming
Last Name
Lost
Member #

Added this to the adventure mobile. Stoked to combo the Rebel and a moto! Truck handles it like a champ. Especially with the airbags to level out the truck with the weight.

DSC05756.jpg

Reactions: DevilDodge

Contributor I

Edmonton, Alberta Canada
First Name
David
Last Name
Silvestri
I love your build out... I think you've convinced me to go go with a cap to replace my Tonneau. I take out the mountain bikes, and having someplace to lock them up sounds awesome. I've been holding off on a build out due to the Covid stuff... but this is highly motivating

Rock crawling isn't anything i need, so the Rebel, with a wife, 3 kids and a large dog meant a crew cab... which we love. I could see a RTT on top for me, and if no bike lock up needed, and opportunity for some to sleep in the bed.

Plus I still have a trailer that we pull for some vacations, so the Rebel is multi-functional

Looks sweet.

Reactions: roaminglost