Rank VI

Influencer I

Los Angeles, CA
First Name
Roaming
Last Name
Lost
Member #

I love your build out... I think you've convinced me to go go with a cap to replace my Tonneau. I take out the mountain bikes, and having someplace to lock them up sounds awesome. I've been holding off on a build out due to the Covid stuff... but this is highly motivating

Rock crawling isn't anything i need, so the Rebel, with a wife, 3 kids and a large dog meant a crew cab... which we love. I could see a RTT on top for me, and if no bike lock up needed, and opportunity for some to sleep in the bed.

Plus I still have a trailer that we pull for some vacations, so the Rebel is multi-functional

Looks sweet.
The caps are pretty awesome for that multi function! I think you'll dig it. Were switching to a camper soon but if it was just myself and the dog on trips id just keep it how it is.

Contributor I

Edmonton, Alberta Canada
First Name
David
Last Name
Silvestri
I love your build out... I think you've convinced me to go go with a cap to replace my Tonneau. I take out the mountain bikes, and having someplace to lock them up sounds awesome. I've been holding off on a build out due to the Covid stuff... but this is highly motivating

Rock crawling isn't anything i need, so the Rebel, with a wife, 3 kids and a large dog meant a crew cab... which we love. I could see a RTT on top for me, and if no bike lock up needed, and opportunity for some to sleep in the bed.

Plus I still have a trailer that we pull for some vacations, so the Rebel is multi-functional

Looks sweet.
The caps are pretty awesome for that multi function! I think you'll dig it. Were switching to a camper soon but if it was just myself and the dog on trips id just keep it how it is.
Nice. But you can keep and use both. Any weekend getaway can still just be in the back of the truck

JordanRam

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Jordan
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

What if any mods did you have to make with going up to 35's? I have a 2019 Ram lonestar offroad edition and getting the Icon stage 5 suspension and want to get the biggest tire while not cutting to much

roaminglost

Rank VI

Influencer I

Los Angeles, CA
First Name
Roaming
Last Name
Lost
Member #

What if any mods did you have to make with going up to 35's? I have a 2019 Ram lonestar offroad edition and getting the Icon stage 5 suspension and want to get the biggest tire while not cutting to much
Just a level and 35s went on. but also high offset wheel