Seal Rock, Lincoln County, Oregon, United States
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
@kkauweloa, I like your idea of meeting at the Starbucks parking a lot better then Wal-Mart's.

So the new meeting spot will be at the Starbucks in Gilroy at 7am. Its on Camino Arroyo and HWY 152 (south side of HWY 152) A shell gas station is right at the corner for anyone needing to gas up.
Please post up any other suggestions, comments or concerns. We still have plenty of time to make any changes.

Here's the current Bay Area Convoy list I have so far. If I forgot anyone, please post your location and I'll add it to the list.

@picklejuice - Palo Alto
@Meta6981 - San Jose
@hookjaw - San Jose
@kkauweloa - San Jose
Mike G - San Jose
@jginca - Salinas - (still waiting on confirmation)
@Keat - Livermore
@Disco2Guy - San Francisco
@Rob -Fremont

@Michael Joel and Renee from Livermore are in!

Mike G

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Jose, CA
Member #

The real trick is coordinating the convergence of the convoys
They don't call Magic Mike for nothing [emoji3]. I'm hoping we can pull it off, we still have plenty of time to make any changes. We can also move the meet up time in Madera if that helps people.

Reactions: stoney126

Spyduh

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bay Area
Member #

I need to figure out if I can go to OTG2. If the wife will let me go, then I'll be down for the mini convoy. I'm in SJ and can meet up with Mike G and the other South Bay members.

Reactions: Mike G

Rob

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Bay Area, CA
Member #

just registered for OTG2 and coming from Fremont.

@Mademan925 did you want to caravan? I can meet up with you and head out or I can meet up with the group in Gilroy. I'm game for either.

Reactions: WCO_Ryan

85Blazer-Keat

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Livermore, ca
Member #

just registered for OTG2 and coming from Fremont.

@Mademan925 did you want to caravan? I can meet up with you and head out or I can meet up with the group in Gilroy. I'm game for either.
I'm in livermore between you two guys.... I could meet @Mademan925 in livermore as he passes through, we could meet you @Rob in fremont and head down to gilroy to meet the rest of the Bay Area convoy?

Last edited:

WCO_Ryan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Napa ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Hackett
Member #