Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Does anyone here have the necessary equipment for CB tuning? I bought a bunch of used stuff on Craigslist, but I don't have an SWR meter and I can't justify purchasing one to use it like once.
I have a meter you can use

Reactions: picklejuice

kkauweloa

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA
Member #

Well...the Starbucks parking lot is fairly large and empty that time of day and shares the lot with a gas station. Exit into is a right turn and exit out is a right turn directly onto 152. Plus it's Starbucks! I've used this location several times for meet ups to travel east

Reactions: Mike G

Meta6981

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

Dewey, AZ
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
Emerdinger
Member #

Well...the Starbucks parking lot is fairly large and empty that time of day and shares the lot with a gas station. Exit into is a right turn and exit out is a right turn directly onto 152. Plus it's Starbucks! I've used this location several times for meet ups to travel east
Works for me, bonus if starbucks will be open, I know that I am gonna need some joe.

Mike G

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Jose, CA
Member #

@kkauweloa, I like your idea of meeting at the Starbucks parking a lot better then Wal-Mart's.

So the new meeting spot will be at the Starbucks in Gilroy at 7am. Its on Camino Arroyo and HWY 152 (south side of HWY 152) A shell gas station is right at the corner for anyone needing to gas up.
Please post up any other suggestions, comments or concerns. We still have plenty of time to make any changes.

Here's the current Bay Area Convoy list I have so far. If I forgot anyone, please post your location and I'll add it to the list.

@picklejuice - Palo Alto
@Meta6981 - San Jose
@hookjaw - San Jose
@kkauweloa - San Jose
Mike G - San Jose
@jginca - Salinas - (still waiting on confirmation)
@Keat - Livermore
@Disco2Guy - San Francisco
@Rob -Fremont