Launch Member

Traveler III

Dewey, AZ
First Name
Amanda
Last Name
Emerdinger
Member #

Hey Madera convoy... GPS puts the Gilroy Convoy arrival at 0928 - last count was 12 rigs

Reactions: Meta6981

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

This was so cool. I wanted to hand you your 805's in person when you rolled up, but after it was offered to drive up Bald on Friday, I couldn't say No. Besides, Cee Cee said it was really fun to pass them out to all of you. It was really cool meeting you guys!

Mike G

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Jose, CA
Member #

This was so cool. I wanted to hand you your 805's in person when you rolled up, but after it was offered to drive up Bald on Friday, I couldn't say No. Besides, Cee Cee said it was really fun to pass them out to all of you. It was really cool meeting you guys!
Its all good Rob and thanks again for the 805, I just found my new favorite beer. [emoji482]

4xFar Adventures

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Benefactor

San Francisco,CA
First Name
Brenton
Last Name
Corns
Member #

I was having too much fun on the Convoy I forgot to post up a photo of the Gilroy Convoy.
There was a guy in a delivery truck who stopped by and asked about the growing number of rigs in the Kohl's parking lot. He said he has a bunch of Toyota's and has been looking for a group to join. I told him we were going to OTG, the number of expected rigs and what Overland Bound was all about. He sounded really excited and interested. After he left I said to @Mike G that would have been the perfect time to hand out an Ambassador coin.

Who wouldn't check us out after getting something like that??!!