Launch Member

Contributor III

Los Angeles, CA
First Name
Tigran
Last Name
Mirzoyan
Member #

Hey Guys , I’ve had the rig for the past few years and it’s been an amazing truck, not gonna explain its capabilities or its reliability since I’m sure almost everyone here knows about them, and how hard it is to find one with the original lockers .
The truck is not in a babied condition, but mechanically I’ve meticulously maintained the thing and never spared a dime on it . I bought it with a rebuilt Oregon title a few years back , because of some rear end damage. Youre welcome to take it to your mechanic have it checked out . I’m in Los Angeles and available to meet almost any time. Let me know if interested and I’ll give you more details and send you pics. Gonna put the Craigslist link here with more info . Please no low ballers , I’ve already put it at a super low price .
thanks !!! 425-279-3993 Tommy

MOAK

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Wernersville Public Library, North Reber Street, Wernersville, PA, USA
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
The CL pic shows it to be a 1997. :hushed:
Still, what is he asking for it & getting? A picture is not needed to know that the LX 450 was only years 96-97, that and the 98 470s did not have lockers.. I think it’s a scam. Too much bad info-

Reactions: freak4life

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Still, what is he asking for it & getting? A picture is not needed to know that the LX 450 was only years 96-97, that and the 98 470s did not have lockers.. I think it’s a scam. Too much bad info-
You might be correct, I do not know that much about them. I just noticed the picture.