Launch Member

Inventor III

Weatherford, Texas, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Cole
Member #

Wide open expanse of Wyoming. We begin in the Bighorn Mountains of Wyoming and travel south, then veer west following the WY-BDR route. We enter into the Wind River Range and continue working our way south towards Medicine Bow Ranges and the Sierra Madres.
Friday night, June 30 through Saturday morning, July 8th, 2023

Tom Cole

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Weatherford, Texas, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Cole
Member #

Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to let everyone know we still have a few spots open for the Wyoming BDR trip from 30-June to 8-July. Please send me a PM if you want to go.
Thanks!
-Tom

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

My wife and I will be coming…we are hoping this isn’t just a run and gun…we are wanting to do some fly fishing…we will be in our big rig, 2010 Tundra flatbed with a truck camper and a motorcycle on the back…the pic is of the day we brought it home…we are renovating it now…and will be heading out from Indiana to the U.P. and across the upper west to WA fly fishing and motorcycling the whole time…so we may only do part of this trip…we will be out for 7 weeks…we will also have our traveling companion Bernie with us…

Attachments

Throlocks

Rank I

Contributor III

Wyoming, USA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Wann
Service Branch
Army
Tom, I'm hoping to have my truck by then. I'd love to join. I can register up to the last day (day prior it looks like, provided there are still spots available) correct?

Tom Cole

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Weatherford, Texas, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Cole
Member #

Tom, I'm hoping to have my truck by then. I'd love to join. I can register up to the last day (day prior it looks like, provided there are still spots available) correct?
Yes, if there are spots available, you can join. Provide me your email and I can send you the Trip Guide and other information.

ThomasFuller

Rank II

Member I

Washington, Tazewell County, Illinois, United States
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Fuller
Member #

Hi Tom...I'm actually taking my first trip this summer to South Dakota and Colorado, but this could be a better way for me to get started overlanding.

Can you email me your trip guide so I can take a look. And would pulling a small overland trailer (Woolly Bear) work on this trip?

Thanks,

Thomas
tcfullersoccer@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Tom Cole

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Weatherford, Texas, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Cole
Member #

Hello Everyone,
The trip is full and we are now starting a wait list. If you are still interested in participating in this trip and you're OK with being on the wait list, please contact me for more information.

Mountain Goat Nomad

Rank V

Contributor III

Red Lodge, Montana, United States
First Name
Suzette
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Is it possible to do just the first few days? I would love to join, however 9 days is much too much for me and Luke. I reside about 2.5 hours from the Bighorns - so this is a Rally that is somewhat close to me - and there are few anywhere close

Reactions: Tom Cole

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
I'd love to join this! I'll end up being there about 2 weeks later, due to teardrop group gathering in Pinedale.

Throlocks

Rank I

Contributor III

Wyoming, USA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Wann
Service Branch
Army
Tires will be installed tomorrow, and Bumpers Front / winch and rear will be installed on the 23rd

Throlocks

Rank I

Contributor III

Wyoming, USA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Wann
Service Branch
Army
Tom,

I have all of my Photos, and videos saved. I just need to know where to post them so the group may pull the ones they want.

thank you.