Who's all going to Overland Expo West 2018?

• HTML tutorial

OBiE0311

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

I am going with my brother. We both already have the time off from work. Does anyone know exactly when you can sign up for classes? Yes, we went all out, hahaha
I hear you man! Lots of good classes, and I’ve made the decision to not put anything on the truck that I don’t know how to properly use (as novel an idea s that is), so I gotta take me some recovery courses!

Dana

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Reno, NV
Member #

I hear you man! Lots of good classes, and I’ve made the decision to not put anything on the truck that I don’t know how to properly use (as novel an idea s that is), so I gotta take me some recovery courses!
I am sure the recovery courses will be very popular. I thinks it’s all first come first serve on the sign up.

OBiE0311

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

I am sure the recovery courses will be very popular. I thinks it’s all first come first serve on the sign up.
So just registered for the expo, and registration seems to happen in numerical order based on when you registered, so the first people to register get first dibs on classes. Here's hoping some of the recovery classes are still open when it's my turn!

drrobinson

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Evergreen, CO, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Robinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W0DRR
Me and another member from the CO front range will be going. I'd like to camp with some other OB members and meet some new people! If anyone is between CO and Flagstaff let me know if you want to join our Thursday caravan.
We are driving down from Denver and camping. Let s know your plans and we can try and coordinate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dana

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Reno, NV
Member #

So just registered for the expo, and registration seems to happen in numerical order based on when you registered, so the first people to register get first dibs on classes. Here's hoping some of the recovery classes are still open when it's my turn!
Thanks, that’s good news for me. I registered very early.

SoCOTaco

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Monument, CO
Member #

I’d be down for that, but I think my wife and I are going to try and leave Wednesday to check out the North Rim of the Canyon on Thursday before we head to flagstaff.
We'll probably miss you on the caravan then, because we're leaving Thursday morning. I think I'll make a private message/chat closer to the event with others who have shown interest so we coordinate camping together though.

SoCOTaco

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Monument, CO
Member #

We are driving down from Denver and camping. Let s know your plans and we can try and coordinate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So far the plan is to leave early Thursday morning to get a good start on the day. I'll make a group message a little closer to the event for those of us who plan on caravanning so we can exchange contact info and nail down the meet location/time.

Also, were you at the local November brewery meet? I think I spoke to you a bit about Expo west there.

SoCOTaco

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Monument, CO
Member #

Sorry to blow up the thread, I promise this is the last message for now- but would anyone be interested in trying to camp together once we get there so we can meet some new OB members, regardless of where we drove from?

OBiE0311

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Sorry to blow up the thread, I promise this is the last message for now- but would anyone be interested in trying to camp together once we get there so we can meet some new OB members, regardless of where we drove from?
I’d be down for that. Always good to meet new folks!

REHeimann

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Tequesta FL
Member #

Was just curious who all were going to be at this years expo? Want to meet up with folks see some rigs and get some ideas for my Jeep.
OurWay2 here. We just made our reservations for the weekend. We will be camping as well in our JK. Been working on building out our JK for past 4 months or so ... Just starting this adventure on land, so a lot to learn!! First time at Overland Expo. Wide open to learning & meeting new friends. See you all there!

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

We will be going , have it planned for the tale end of our trip

McCannUSA

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Anderson, CA
Member #

We would love to, we will be heading in early from Cali, going to make a week long trip out of it.

REHeimann

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Tequesta FL
Member #

Since we're new to OB and this whole OffRoad Excursion experience, we'd look forward to camping near other OB members. Perhaps we can seek advice before striking the first 'tent pole'!

KSTrekker

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lenexa, KS
Member #

We will be driving from the Kansas City area to Flagstaff. Looking forward to meeting other Overland Bound members!

KSTrekker

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lenexa, KS
Member #

Me and another member from the CO front range will be going. I'd like to camp with some other OB members and meet some new people! If anyone is between CO and Flagstaff let me know if you want to join our Thursday caravan.
Thanks for brining this thread to my attention! I'll probably be coming from I-40 East, but I'll see you there! I plan on arriving Thursday May 17.

Lvfunnyfarm

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Las Vegas, Nv
First Name
Candi
Last Name
Skehan
Member #

I’ll be there! My first time. Wanted to go last year but one of my sheep surprised us and lambed the day I was suppose to leave!

The Lone Wheeler