Who's all going to Overland Expo West 2018?

• HTML tutorial

LuxuryOverland

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger III

Sparks, NV, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Steele
Member #

I really HOPE I can make it! Hoping by that time I have some fun upgrades done to Baby for everyone to see! (Tho she'll still be FAR from finished!!) It would be great to meet everyone who'll be at the event too!

brien

Sonoran Space Program
Staff member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
I'll be there. Camping on-site with the wife and kids as well. We'll have our JKU there, feel free to swing by and say hi or I'm happy to meet up somewhere

Reactions: Stomper4x4

McCannUSA

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Anderson, CA
Member #

I will be there in the Grand Cherokee. Can't wait, it will be my first time. Not sure yet if the wife or dog will be going though.

Anders0nic

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member
Supporter

Pathfinder I

Benicia, CA
First Name
Anderson
Last Name
Carlisle
Member #

I would love to be in attendance. But, my 5 month old daughter takes the priority at the moment.

toxicity_27

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

Didn't even think to take the time off for it this year. Never been but really want to go. Maybe next year...if I remember.

thejoking__explorer

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Denver Co
Member #

This might be a stupid question but I am brand new to the OB world. When is Overland Expo West and where is the best place to find information for it?

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
We have about 5 members of the Sierra Foothills Overlanders going.

OBiE0311

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

I think my wife and I are in! Going to get my PTO approved and then register. Won’t have a Jeep, but we will have our new (to us) Land Cruiser!

So many good classes offered, I’m hoping I can really build a good base of knowledge for this crazy hobby!

Here’s hoping I can meet some of you all!

Reactions: thejoking__explorer

SoCOTaco

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Monument, CO
Member #

Me and another member from the CO front range will be going. I'd like to camp with some other OB members and meet some new people! If anyone is between CO and Flagstaff let me know if you want to join our Thursday caravan.

OBiE0311

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Me and another member from the CO front range will be going. I'd like to camp with some other OB members and meet some new people! If anyone is between CO and Flagstaff let me know if you want to join our Thursday caravan.
I’d be down for that, but I think my wife and I are going to try and leave Wednesday to check out the North Rim of the Canyon on Thursday before we head to flagstaff.

Dana

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Reno, NV
Member #

I am going with my brother. We both already have the time off from work. Does anyone know exactly when you can sign up for classes? Yes, we went all out, hahaha

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding