Who's all going to Overland Expo West 2018?

• HTML tutorial

David C Gibbs

Rank VI

Member III

Boise, Idaho
First Name
David
Last Name
Gibbs
Member #

"My head is still spinning!!! Sooooo much info., Sooooo many ideas, Sooooo under-budgeted for what we would like to do. We spent a good share of the ride home discussing various ideas"

It's been really hard to get my head back into the "Work" thing... Just 7 days ago, the Expo opened for its first day. There were lots of Take-aways. Between the Classes, hands-on, DYI and booth visits. We are now re-thinking the near term options and the Long-term with retirement 5/6 years down the trail. Have a great Memorial Day Weekend everyone...

HIALT2D

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Orange County, CA
First Name
Glen
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WA6AAB
This was my first time attending the expo; however I spent more time in classes than vendor booths so I missed out on seeing a lot of the cool stuff. What a great group of people to hang around with.
I went the other direction. I paid for the full experience package, signed up for classes all 3 days and never made it to a single a class. Between hanging out at the Sportsmobile Village, looking at rigs in the camping areas and going through all the vendors, we didn't have time for much else.

Maybe next year I'll take a class or two.