Where did you install your OB emblem?

• HTML tutorial

Correus

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Belle Plaine, Kansas, 67013
Member #

I used Raptor to undercoat my '63 SIIA 88 SW Land Rover.

When I paid a visit to the shop that's going to paint Grover I saw a truck cab topper painted with Raptor. The shop owner then showed me what it was to go on - an early '70s IH Scout "shorty". The owner also has the full length topper and it's also being covered in Raptor.

The owner is thinking about painting the entire rig in a two tone black and gray scheme, he's just not sure.

The paint shop loves Raptor and said it's become popular to cover entire rigs with it in our area.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben Kim and Ergon

Ergon

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Philippines
Member #

I used Raptor to undercoat my '63 SIIA 88 SW Land Rover.

When I paid a visit to the shop that's going to paint Grover I saw a truck cab topper painted with Raptor. The shop owner then showed me what it was to go on - an early '70s IH Scout "shorty". The owner also has the full length topper and it's also being covered in Raptor.

The owner is thinking about painting the entire rig in a two tone black and gray scheme, he's just not sure.

The paint shop loves Raptor and said it's become popular to cover entire rigs with it in our area.
Awsome! I just got tired of buffing my pickup every time i go on a trail. It scratches the sides etc... At least now it has the Raptor Armour

Reactions: Correus