What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

brian0128

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Glen Burnie, Maryland
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Ogle
Member #

I bought a pair of Battle Born 100aH LiFePO4 batteries. One for the overland trailer to power the refrigerator and the other will be an aux battery in the 4Runner. The next purchase will be a Redarc BCDC unit.

Attachments

Last edited:

Daryl 32

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Corona, Ca
Member #

OK just realized that for me there is NO SUCH THING AS "Last Thing I WILL Buy"!!

But the last things I bought were for the front end - 2WD to 4WD conversion - to date. :sunglasses:

List also included rebuilt Red Head power steering gear box, brake parts, all new power steering/hydro boost lines, Icon 4.5" lift springs and shocks and LOTS of little pieces to do the whole job.

Great thing and BLESSING is my LOVELY WIFE was in on the swap and wanted it done also!!!!!!

But still too scared to add it all up. :fearscream:

almost 20.jpg

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Ordered a pair of cube LED ditch lights and mount. We’ll see how it goes.
i Need to find some smallish led flood Lights for my ”backup lights” on the Bronco...

@Lanlubber , @KRose talked me into keeping my girl for now.

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
i Need to find some smallish led flood Lights for my ”backup lights” on the Bronco...

@Lanlubber , @KRose talked me into keeping my girl for now.
Definatly keep the Bronco!, I have a 91 F250 that i will never part with, 400,000 plus miles and all original. Have it in a container until i have space/time/money to restore it back to new. While i love my newer Ram, it will never have the quality of the old ford. As far as backup lights go, I added a pair of Rigid Dually LED flood lights as backups on my Ram. They are fantastic, angled them out about 20 ish degrees each side and they have great coverage for backing into dark side roads. Straight back they were too bright and washed out the fancy backup camera. I have them wired to a switch pros controller which allows dimming and all that.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Definatly keep the Bronco!, I have a 91 F250 that i will never part with, 400,000 plus miles and all original. Have it in a container until i have space/time/money to restore it back to new. While i love my newer Ram, it will never have the quality of the old ford. As far as backup lights go, I added a pair of Rigid Dually LED flood lights as backups on my Ram. They are fantastic, angled them out about 20 ish degrees each side and they have great coverage for backing into dark side roads. Straight back they were too bright and washed out the fancy backup camera. I have them wired to a switch pros controller which allows dimming and all that.
I love my 2nd Gen Dodge... And selling the Bronco would have allowed me to restore the old Dodge... but... the Dodge will never have the cool factor of the slightly older Bronco...

BigRedDog

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Denver, CO
First Name
Cam
Last Name
Clifford
Member #

I bought a pair of Battle Born 100aH LiFePO4 batteries. One for the overland trailer to power the refrigerator and the other will be an aux battery in the 4Runner. The next purchase will be a Redarc BCDC unit.
Incredibly jealous. Currently saving up to replace the Group 24 battery on our travel trailer with one of these.

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Well I got the ditch lights and mounts. Only one problem, the hood mounts interfere with my CB hood mount on the driver's side and the stock antenna on the passenger side lol. I guess I can relocate the two antenna's, but what a pain. Any ideas?

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Well I got the ditch lights and mounts. Only one problem, the hood mounts interfere with my CB hood mount on the driver's side and the stock antenna on the passenger side lol. I guess I can relocate the two antenna's, but what a pain. Any ideas?
Dont be giving us your problems we' re still searching for TP... :-)

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Dont be giving us your problems we' re still searching for TP... :-)
I know Jim sorry lol. I went to 5 stores today and couldn't find TP, only empty shelves. We're down to our last 6 pack package lol. Neighbor was kind enough to drop off a package of theirs to our home. She knows we have kids as well. Gotta love nurses!

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
I know Jim sorry lol. I went to 5 stores today and couldn't find TP, only empty shelves. We're down to our last 6 pack package lol. Neighbor was kind enough to drop off a package of theirs to our home. She knows we have kids as well. Gotta love nurses!
My millennial son sent me a pic this morning of a Bidet sanitary fixture he and his wife bought. I wrote him back and asked what he was going to use to wipe with after the butt bath. I haven't heard back.

If you ask me I dont think they make TP any more for American needs. If they do its being shipped to China to balance the exchange debt. They send us Coronavirus and we send them TP.

Reactions: RoarinRow

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
I'll bet service stations are not storing their supply in the rest rooms these days. Our stores do not have any paper goods at all, not even napkins. My son finally answered my email and said the Bidet uses warm air. I said Good luck, you know how good that is when you have your car washed..

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
I'll bet service stations are not storing their supply in the rest rooms these days. Our stores do not have any paper goods at all, not even napkins. My son finally answered my email and said the Bidet uses warm air. I said Good luck, you know how good that is when you have your car washed..
Overland related, drawer slides!

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Overland related, drawer slides!
I recently bought this Refrig. thinking 38# wasn't un-doable for an older guy to lift. Boy was I surprised. I need those sliders pretty bad when food is in that mule.