What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

Retinens803

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

South Carolina, USA
First Name
CJC
Last Name
CJC
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4BMJ
I just purchased the Anytime Backup Camera Full Kit.

View attachment 134037

eagle_A40

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

Galvez, Louisiana. USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Somebody
Member #

Traction boards and mounts on Roof rack. Only problem is how tall they are. Pulled them off on a trail the other day and needed to use a ladder. I think I'll dismount them when I air down just in case I need to use them.

Just a bit of fun.

womanyellingcat-1573233850 - Copy.jpg

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Cool. View attachment 134064 Heck! I haven't bought a set yet. View attachment 134063
Say it is not true.......1578558625822.pngThere was some awesome deals last October and November, on the X-Bull clones on E-bay. I just wished the mounting systems for them had also been put on sale. At one point you could almost buy 2 sets of boards, for the cost of 1 mounting pin setup (need 2), for 1 set of boards. If you wanted the TRED professional version. The older standard TRED version, was not much cheaper.

I got the Orcish version that came with bags and tethers. I want to make/buy a mounting platform, for at least 1 set, while keeping the other set, in their bag to use if neccessary. :hearteyes:

Bama_Kiwi

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Christchurch, New Zealand
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Frank
Member #

I bought some hub-centric 30mm (1.18") wheel spacers (My truck will break in half and I will die - I know) and some patches with which to kick off my planned patch-covered headliner. I have the spacers already, but the patches are still in transit. Also waiting on the torque wrench I ordered to arrive before installing the spacers.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
I bought some hub-centric 30mm (1.18") wheel spacers (My truck will break in half and I will die - I know) and some patches with which to kick off my planned patch-covered headliner. I have the spacers already, but the patches are still in transit. Also waiting on the torque wrench I ordered to arrive before installing the spacers.
Spacers are fine as long as they are in the 1" to 1 1/2" range, and they are properly installed and torqued then driven on and re torqued for safety sake. More important is to maintain the wheel back spacing as much as possible so as not to have tire rubbing with bigger tires.

JimBill

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

San Benito County, CA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Madison
Member #

Today's payday, so I just hit the go button on a 7 blade fan, belt tensioner, engine mounts, and variable speed fan controller. Once these parts arrive, the last part I convinced myself I need for this project is the headlight support panel (next paycheck hopefully). I figure when I start the project I will lay out all the WJ cooling mod parts I decided I "needed" on the patio and post a pic and list on my build thread. Or maybe I don't want to know.....

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Bought a roof top basket to go on my camper shell once it arrives. Just realized that it is the same length as my wife...hummmmm

View attachment 134559
Now you have a basket for your baby !! Don't forget the ratchet straps and welding goggles !

Reactions: RoarinRow

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Weather permitting I'll be attempting to install rock lights. Those Walmart parking spaces are hard to see at night @JCWages.
I was somewhat kidding, but I did get rock lights just for the fun of it. I need / am waiting for extensions because the lights did not have long enough cords to get to the front of the rig. Some I'm a 1/3 done.

IMG_4128.JPGIMG_4127.JPG

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign