What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

Ruben Ferran

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Boca Raton, FL, USA
First Name
RUBEN
Last Name
FERRAN
Member #

Last thing I purchased? 5 - 285/75r16 Falken Wildpeak AT3/w's

What am I planning on purchasing? That's a long list. Most likely Hefty Fabworks full aluminum skids next, maybe a snorkel, everyone loves a snorkel, LOL
I’ve been eyeing those tires, if you don’t let me know how they ride once you play and break the. In.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

2nd set of Maxtrax in black. Just so happened to grab them on my way down to Medford Oregon in a snow storm last Friday. Ended up using them to pull out this nice couple in an Audi AWD . Plus got good use of my winch, snow shovel, shackle hitch, tow strap and a bit of chain. Got an anchor from a couple in an F250 and help from another . 20190125_162036.jpg 20190118_162657.jpg 20190118_165153.jpg Go prepared.

KDC

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lawton, OK
Member #

Not really a purchase more of an equal trade. Tommorow I’m going to trade some 3rd members for a transmission

NC-Trooper

US SouthEast Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

last thing I have bought- Ram Mount for an iphone

Next purchase- soft topper

Super pumped!

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Just installed the Vector Off-road dock and 67Designs phone mount. Both are items that I struggled to spend the money on, but now that they’re installed I have zero regrets. Quality is top notch with both, and so is the fit and functionality. Highly recommend!

IMG_1721.JPG

Joel S

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Boulder, CO, USA
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8OJK
Last thing I bought - dobinsons springs.

Next thing - shocks and an ARB summit bar

Reactions: Jdub6220

MazeVX

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Gießen Germany
First Name
Mathias
Last Name
Kreicker
Member #

Wild dog 4x4 recovery gear from South Africa, soft shackles and a snatch strap _20190130_214413.JPG

Soft shackles (8ton rated) are huge nearly 3times bigger than my seilflechter shackles, next thing is 2.more soft shackles with higher load rating to match the snatch strap and 2 short straps to spread the load to the recovery points.

CSG

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Idaho
Member #

I said I was only getting the spoon but then I found the spork on ebay. These are great utensils from Toaks with proper long handles, polished bowls, and made from fine Chinese titanium...

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Okay, I'll bite. Last thing I bought was my first aid kit.

I hope the next thing I buy is my lift kit and bilstein shocks, but I suspect it's more likely to be the parts for my DIY roof rack. We shall see!

Reactions: Jdub6220