What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
I picked up two of the metal handle tire plug kits from Amazon after BOTH of my plastic handle ones broke trying to plug one of my AT3 tires a few weeks ago. Also had to get front driveshaft u-joints and get them installed before this sleet-fest began.

I think my next purchase is going to be a discata.

TheWayWeWander

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

SW, OH
Member #

A31581E5-EF18-4B84-989A-CFA0D2B44678.jpeg Didn’t plan on buying it, at least not this soon, but the price was right! The little 2.5 seized up @ 258k but those axles w/ 4.10s will be a welcome replacement for the 3.07s in my current TJ. Thinking about making the back 1/2 into an expo/ rtt trailer, dad really wants to empty out the engine bay and make the front 1/2 into a trailer as well!!

Still lookin for a bumper but after this sudden purchase it might have to wait a month or so!

bmwguru

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Indianapolis, IN, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Pickrell
Member #

Picked up a Hi-Lift mount this weekend and ordered some retractable ratchet straps for securing stuff to my Prinsu roof rack.

CSG

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Idaho
Member #

I bought some easy care nylon and elastine boxer briefs at Costco today. Or would this be one of those TMI deals? I'd rather have some merino boxer briefs but, dang, they're spendy.

Reactions: 12C20

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
I bought some easy care nylon and elastine boxer briefs at Costco today. Or would this be one of those TMI deals? I'd rather have some merino boxer briefs but, dang, they're spendy.
Yes, TMI

Reactions: 12C20

SoCalGX

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Steele
Member #

I ordered an Off Grid Tools Survival Axe because it was on sale relatively cheap at Woot and I’ve been using an old drywall hammer for ages to drive tent stakes and split kindling.

Reactions: 9Mike2

AnywhereInTX

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Huntsville, AL, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
C
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRDP535
Added a couple off-brand traction mats to the list. Went with a buddies recommendation on a set by Speedmaster. We will see how they hold up. Don't intend on using them, but nice to have I guess with a trailer on the way.

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
I ordered a couple accessories for the new HT. Need to put a hold on ordering stuff and get some other things caught up around the house.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Due to the last government shutdown (yeah, I'm a federal employee), purchases have been put on temp hold. However, my last, and most important, item was my OB membership. Installing the emblem instantly makes my rig more capable. Next will be a 3" lift.