What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Due to the last government shutdown (yeah, I'm a federal employee), purchases have been put on temp hold. However, my last, and most important, item was my OB membership. Installing the emblem instantly makes my rig more capable. Next will be a 3" lift.

cougargnw

Rank III

Advocate I

I’m planning on doing a full front end rebuild, brake upgrade, shocks and struts. I just need to figure out where I’m gonna get the spare time for that undertaking

Reactions: HOT-ROD and KDC

JungleSkunk

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

I purchased a set of Pro Comp Steel Series 97 Wheels in 15 x 8 for my Explorer. Not the fanciest wheel but a good trail wheel for sure! Ive been running on old set of Amercian Racing black steelies and they have seen better days and have developed a wobble at higher speeds so it was time!

I wont be able to get them on until later in the month but they are waiting for me when I get back from vacation!

pro_comp_97_series_rock_crawler_steel_wheels_hero.jpg

Reactions: ben10

T4R-Josh

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Kenosha, WI, USA
Member #

James Baroud Voyager RTT... I am still not authorized to post images other than postage stamps, so I will leave it there. Once I can post, I will do so.

z06jeff

Rank III

Enthusiast III

The last thing I bought was this...
5.13 ratio front 3rd member from a 02 Suzuki XL7 for my 03 Tracker which currently has 4.88's.
The next thing I'm buying? Who knows. I have a long list. I still need the rear 3rd member so I'm always on the lookout for a good deal.

Attachments

Reactions: Fozzy325 and KDC