akmedic77

Rank 0

Traveler I

Anchorage, AK
First Name
Levi
Last Name
McLaren
My wife drives an '08 Mercury Mariner. It's a pretty capable rig all on its own, but I'd take it about all the same places my F150 would go.

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Since the wife got t boned by a drunk driver in the charger this past may. She now drives a 2016 4runner trail.

Reactions: TrailWhale

TrailWhale

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Lynn Center, IL
Member #

2006 Honda Odyssey (the mommy missile). We've talked about getting a new 4 runner but will stick with the power sliding doors until the kiddos can open real doors by themselves.

Reactions: stoney126

akmedic77

Rank 0

Traveler I

Anchorage, AK
First Name
Levi
Last Name
McLaren
I hope you never wanna put a snow plow on it... Ford doesn't suggest it. I work for John Deere and we also sell Meyer snow plows and I can't tell you how many people have gotten pissed at me when I tell them it is a no-go on their F150. Something with the frame/Eco-Boost/I dont know...lol
I think it's mostly to do with the fact that the EcoBoost has Electronic Power Assisted Steering and not hydraulic. It's not strong enough to support turning with the plow down...

Last edited:

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
2017 Honda CRV. Great car especially the power with the turbo. I hate to say it but sometimes id rather drive it than the jeep, must be getting old.

Ripley1046

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manitowoc, WI
First Name
Cory
Last Name
Ripley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD9VKY
My wife drives our 2010 Outback. I drive a 99 Silverado or 02 Rav4 depending on the day and what I'm doing. The Rav is the daily commuter, the truck is for hauling sound gear and our pop up camper. Hoping to make the truck magically turn into a 4runner at some point.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I forgot to update this thread. Last May, Deb replaced her 10 year old Mercedes C-300 Sport with a 2017 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring. This thing is the nicest vehicle we have ever owned! And, contrary to my expectations, I *really* like the heads up display and adaptive cruise control.

Generic Google Images photo:
Screen Shot 2018-02-16 at 11.51.23 AM.png

Reactions: MBroenkow

Revere

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgetown, Kentucky
Member #

I'm lucky enough to work with my wife, so we share a car. We have a 2017 Mazda 6 for daily driving. We/I have the Jeep for overlanding, so if we both need a vehicle I drive the Jeep.

abart

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

St. Charles, Iowa
Member #

truck.jpg Sportster.jpg ultra.jpg 2010 Moab.jpg Whatever I'm not driving. 14 Altima, 14 f-150, Ultra Classic, 1200 Sportster and every once in a while but not very often my 01 Jeep. :)

Reactions: 9Mike2