Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Nice. That looks like a Rago? I wish they made one that fits my ZR2.
Yep it is a Rago! I will say I have big hands and it was tough to install in the front mounting holes. Would have been easier probably to remove the entire center console rather than just the top. I think if they were to branch out from toyota and lexus they'd be very popular.

Reactions: Shahn and velo47

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
Went Cub Scout camping. Was a brisk 21f for a low Saturday early morning. Had to cut short due to my son developing a roaring head cold but even he said he had fun and wants to do winter camping again!
I remember my stepson and I earning our polar bear club patches on such a trip. It hit 18F.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
No pictures yet… I just started installing my ICOM IC7100 into the adventure machine last night… I have it working on UHF/VHF. Next is to install my tuner and see if I can get the HF side of things to work before I finish the rest of the install.

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
No pictures yet… I just started installing my ICOM IC7100 into the adventure machine last night… I have it working on UHF/VHF. Next is to install my tuner and see if I can get the HF side of things to work before I finish the rest of the install.
That's awesome! Eagerly awaiting install pics.

Reactions: Shahn and M Rose

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
That's awesome! Eagerly awaiting install pics.
Probably Thursday. I also have to find a mounting solution for the head unit… I have two ideas that I’m playing with at the moment… just need to see which one works the best

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Probably Thursday. I also have to find a mounting solution for the head unit… I have two ideas that I’m playing with at the moment… just need to see which one works the best
That's what I was most interested in. It's a bit of an odd base for a mobile if I recall correctly?

Reactions: M Rose