What Did You Do With Your Rig Today?

• HTML tutorial

Big E

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Morganton, NC
Member #

Went snow wheeling with a friend, turned into ice sliding. Pinballing down the mountain caused a little damage. Friends rig was good, so I get to hammer out metal and replace a taillight. Good times.

Attachments

Reactions: Ubiety

Sputnik

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alameda, Bay Area, CA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
H.
Member #

I finally installed the Raingler “attic net” up over the back seat of the Frontier. It looks like it’ll be a good place to tuck a jacket or my hat when the back seat ends up full of other stuff. No picture yet, gotta get one.
Edit to add aforementioned photo of the installed net.83910A71-43B7-4054-9B42-B16C64A04783.jpeg

Last edited:

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
I finally installed the Raingler “attic net” up over the back seat of the Frontier. It looks like it’ll be a good place to tuck a jacket or my hat when the back seat ends up full of other stuff. No picture yet, gotta get one.
Wow, they are proud of their products!

peeeeetey

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member II

Harrisburg, NC, USA
First Name
Pete
Last Name
Meuser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WREL270
Went snow wheeling with a friend, turned into ice sliding. Pinballing down the mountain caused a little damage. Friends rig was good, so I get to hammer out metal and replace a taillight. Good times.
Just camped at a friend's place on Wolfpit at the base of Shortoff this weekend..How bout that wind Friday and Saturday?

Reactions: Ubiety

19mystic96

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Pacifica, CA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
M
Today I started replacing my front upper and lower uni-balls and heim joints. The truck got put on the back burner for a while but now I finally made time to get it started and refreshed.

Got the tires off the front and then a neighbor started up a conversation and I ran out of daylight.

Tomorrow I continue the tear down.

Attachments

Big E

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Morganton, NC
Member #

Just camped at a friend's place on Wolfpit at the base of Shortoff this weekend..How bout that wind Friday and Saturday?
It sure blew cold on top of the gorge.

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
My rig had a very annoying squealing noise coming from the fan belt area. Watched some YouTube videos for a fix and picked up a bottle of 303 Protectant from Amazon. Sprayed it on the underside of belt and around pully's and bamm no more sound. I am so happy that I can hear the normal engine sound.

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Looks good though!
Thanks it saves me the trouble of fabbing up rear bed sliders. next up wil be drilling the frame for the sliders i built and putting them on. It should be nearly complete after that, just need a trans skid though I may have to make one myself haven't found anything I really like yet.

awesomezebra

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Seattle, WA, USA
First Name
Bradley
Last Name
Swope
Member #

I've been doing a lot of wheeling lately. I just got back from a 2800 mile trip, half was off road so I had to do some maintenance. I replaced my coil packs, wires, spark plugs, fuel injectors, PCV valve, intake gaskets, throttle body gasket, air filter, cleaned the throttle body, did an oil change and cleaned up the engine bay.

Attachments

Virginiawilderness

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Vienna, Virginia
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Harris
Member #

Rachel and I hit a local trail here in Va for a couple of hours. Before we headed out, we threw an additional cross bar on our Sherpa rack to provide a better base for the Max Trax mount. The mount seems way more solid now, super happy with that little upgrade. We were getting some wiggle with it mounted to a single cross bar at highway speeds.

PM_2021.jpg