Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Not today but will be bringing in rig to the shop tomorrow to address a P0327 code that showed up.

Reactions: Ubiety

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
I still need my back seats for the kiddos. But having a platform would be good for solo trips.
I went a long time with the single jump seat in the back. When I acquired the other half of the wonder twins, it had no rear interior at all. Just the excuse I needed to pull the rest out of thecopcar.

Last edited:

T. Stanley

Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep Kansas
Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

FedEx showed up again today, the nice delivery driver brought me Demon Brackets and d-ring shacklesE3D5288B-8503-460D-A491-EBDC549DBA1A.jpeg
6694B928-42B3-43F1-8628-78C5DC9ACDD4.jpeg
I had to remove my bull bar because the Demon Brackets would not fit with it on so I will have to notch the brackets for my bull bar tomorrow and re-install it

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
They will say its knock sensor bank 1 low voltage. If changing dont fix it then look for chafed wiring causing a short.
Just got back from the shop (crying $$) and they did not provide details on the physical parts, other than they confirmed the P0327 code, recommended to replace both sensors and harness, then did the corresponding repairs of adding sealant around sensors, added knock sensor boot, added gasket kit, etc. On my paperwork I see something that says 131k OHMS. If that is supposed to do something with voltage, then maybe that was the root cause of problem?