Conroe, Montgomery County, Texas, United States
First Name
Allan
Last Name
Overby
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6DXV
Well this last week has been very busy. Let’s see.... I installed some skid plates, a warn semi hidden wench kit, a wench and a new Hf radio ( Yaesu FT 891 and ATAS antenna. Whew that was a task.
I think the wench is going to get peeved being put into that tight space...it’s gotta be some sort of OSHA enclosed space violation...plus, I don’t think her arms will provide enough reach to an anchor point to enable a recovery. A winch might be better.
Well it’s a 5000 lb wench with 80’ of master pull sun line. She should pretty content. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Shamu and Broke

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Took the truck out near Lake Tahoe with my brother and let the his (English bulldog) and my (German shepherd) dogs get some swim time.

couldnt keep mine out of the water, but the bull dog never went in passed his stomach haha
Nice light covers. Poor bulldog doesn't look happy lol.

Reactions: 19mystic96

rpagan1970

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Cerritos, CA, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Pagan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6IYM
I just installed my Genesis Dual Battery kit in my Wrangler with 2 Odyssey Extreme batteries.

I also ran battery cables and battery monitor wires from the dual battery kit to the back of my Wrangler in preparation for the galley I'm building. It will have an inverter, freezer/fridge, propane stove, 12v and 110v outlets and storage drawers. Next weekend is test fitting before paint

I also have a FSR RTT waiting for the Rhino Pioneer Platform to ship (4-6 week backorder)...

Tomorrow I'm installing the door hinge steps!!!

wigsajumper

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Maine, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Wiggin
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Used it. Nothing to crazy j...
Love those T@B trailers!
I am still on the fence about it. The wife is in love with it and she did all the homework, research and budgeting, and she is happy so I am happy. It pulls really nice. I still would have preferred the Boondock T@G *shrug*. The workmanship on the T@B is awesome. No particle or MDF anywhere.

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
I am still on the fence about it. The wife is in love with it and she did all the homework, research and budgeting, and she is happy so I am happy. It pulls really nice. I still would have preferred the Boondock T@G *shrug*. The workmanship on the T@B is awesome. No particle or MDF anywhere.
Yeah you probably don’t even notice it’s even back there at times. They’ve come a long way since I first seen them and I still like them. Just can’t justify the cost and have no where to store it lol.

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
Water pump replacment time. Was getting a bit of a rubbing/grinding noise from the engine bay. Tracked it down yo the waterpump. Found sparkly glitter in the coolant.

Attachments

Reactions: Broke

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
Pulled the water pump this morning and found an interesting rollmark to see on a US Jeep.

BJC=Beijing Jeep Corporation. That 01 is a build date code.

Attachments

Reactions: Broke and RoarinRow

Scontroneboy

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chicago
First Name
Franco
Last Name
Valentino
Member #

RLD Stainless Steel Topper/Canopy with rail slides. Made a base plate to anchor battery and fridge, installed and wired solar panel, leds and switch panel. Just waiting on my top tracks to mount my rack and tent then it's off to MT and WA for 2 weeks of camping and exploring...

Attachments

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
RLD Stainless Steel Topper/Canopy with rail slides. Made a base plate to anchor battery and fridge, installed and wired solar panel, leds and switch panel. Just waiting on my top tracks to mount my rack and tent then it's off to MT and WA for 2 weeks of camping and exploring...
Wow great start to your topper!

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

Picked up the ABS sensors from the post office and booked an appoinment at the garage for it next week to get the fuelpump replaced.

Last edited: