Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Grass Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Wages
Member #

Part II- bottom wood deck cut to size and top desk cut as well. Not sure yet if I want to build a frame and add sliders to the Ammo boxes. I’m happy with the way it is for now. I can carry all of our camping gear in the back as well as tow recovery gear and misc auto box . Up on top I have a fridge, folding table, two sleeping bags, two folding director chairs, 5lb propane tank and a small jack. The only thing left to pack is the dry good box and our back packs with a change of cloths.
It turned out great!

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Last edited:
Reactions: JCWages

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Reactions: A-Aron

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Bummed I missed the meetup. I was stuck at home with the kid and clearing brush on the property.
Come out to Sierra Foothills Overlanders monthly meet up on 4-9-2019, at the Break Room in Shingle Springs! Starts at 6:30 PM to 8:30...

denw

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Virginia Beach
Member #

Finally got my Nitto Ridge Grapplers put on along with some Bilstein 5100s front and back. Removed the 2" rear blocks and put in the factory 1", added a 2.5" level kit to the front took the rake from 2.5" to 1". New ball joints UCAs and replaced the left front hub assembly... Rides so much better,20190318_084759.jpg now she needs a bath bad ;)

Lost-Again

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Texas
First Name
Lost
Last Name
Again
Member #

I installed some BajaDesigns S2s on CaliRaised low profile mounts. But the cheapie switch already gave out. I’m going to install the Baja switch into the blank cover.

Attachments