What Did You Do With Your Rig Today?

• HTML tutorial

HawkH3Alpha

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Denton, TX, USA
Member #

Mine is still sitting on the garage floor. We have a blizzard coming in tonight so it will continue to sit there for a while. Glad to see it fits on the H3. I was worried it might not on my xterra but it is about the same size as your HummerView attachment 89154
Have you decided how you will mount it? I went with the opening to the drivers side because my rear door opens to the drivers side and I eventually want a batwing awning and would like max coverage with the rear door open.

JCWages

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Grass Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Wages
Member #

I got her stuck, again, trying to recover the recovery boards I left on the trail last time I got stuck. I was only 1 mile away from where I got stuck last month. And no I didn't hike to look for the other boards. I was too concerned with getting back out before it got dark. I'd be really mad if I spent $300 on Maxtrax. lol

I stash a lot of snacks in my rig for times just like this!

yak51

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego
Member #

I got her stuck, again, trying to recover the recovery boards I left on the trail last time I got stuck. I was only 1 mile away from where I got stuck last month. And no I didn't hike to look for the other boards. I was too concerned with getting back out before it got dark. I'd be really mad if I spent $300 on Maxtrax. lol

Nice choice of snacks!

Reactions: JCWages

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps

Survival food

Reactions: JCWages