Ivins, Utah, United States
First Name
joseph
Last Name
johnson
Member #

Service Branch
US ARMY
Drove out to the storage lot to check on the popup after all of the snow and wind we've been having here in CO. So far things are looking good, cover is still in place and doing it's job. :relieved:
other than that took Dad and the dog out for a 5k talking about summer plans and brainstorming on places to go.

Boort
you can come up to Cheyenne tomorrow and help dig out my rig so I can get to work:laughing:

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

you can come up to Cheyenne tomorrow and help dig out my rig so I can get to work:laughing:
Sure thing. Weather apps are saying we are slated for another round of 65MPH winds, and 8 to 16 inches of snow in the next 36 hours. I'm told that CDOT has already turned on the blizzard warning signs down in Denver. Can't imagine the kinda winds you're in for up there in Cheyenne.

Just strap that RTT box on to the front bumper like a snow plow :D

Boort

HawkH3Alpha

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Denton, TX, USA
Member #

Mine is still sitting on the garage floor. We have a blizzard coming in tonight so it will continue to sit there for a while. Glad to see it fits on the H3. I was worried it might not on my xterra but it is about the same size as your HummerView attachment 89154
Have you decided how you will mount it? I went with the opening to the drivers side because my rear door opens to the drivers side and I eventually want a batwing awning and would like max coverage with the rear door open.

JCWages

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Grass Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Wages
Member #

I got her stuck, again, trying to recover the recovery boards I left on the trail last time I got stuck. I was only 1 mile away from where I got stuck last month. And no I didn't hike to look for the other boards. I was too concerned with getting back out before it got dark. I'd be really mad if I spent $300 on Maxtrax. lol

I stash a lot of snacks in my rig for times just like this!

yak51

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego
Member #

I got her stuck, again, trying to recover the recovery boards I left on the trail last time I got stuck. I was only 1 mile away from where I got stuck last month. And no I didn't hike to look for the other boards. I was too concerned with getting back out before it got dark. I'd be really mad if I spent $300 on Maxtrax. lol

Nice choice of snacks!

Reactions: JCWages

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps

Survival food

Reactions: JCWages