Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I installed my Xenon Depot HID kit today, using @MTN4RNR's excellent step by step instructions. Thanks, Max!!!

I'll take some photos and post them in my build thread after I get the Baja Design LED fog lights installed. I started it today, but couldn't figure out ho to get the stock fogs out. Stuff is *really* crammed in there, and there's a box around the passenger assembly that I couldn't get out.

Lipek

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

I installed my Xenon Depot HID kit today, using @MTN4RNR's excellent step by step instructions. Thanks, Max!!!

I'll take some photos and post them in my build thread after I get the Baja Design LED fog lights installed. I started it today, but couldn't figure out ho to get the stock fogs out. Stuff is *really* crammed in there, and there's a box around the passenger assembly that I couldn't get out.
Steve fogs sit inside the brackets, you have to depress two black tabs to separate it from the bumper. I have my bumper off laying around with fog lights in it, let me know if you need some clear photos of the back side.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I have my bumper off laying around with fog lights in it, let me know if you need some clear photos of the back side.
That would be spectacular! I guess the black box is only on the passenger side, which is where I happened to start. Apparently it wasn't on earlier models, where I saw the step by step on T4R.org. I might pull the bumper cover off, just to get in there. Some say it is easier to take that off than getting in through the wheel well. Plus, I have a pair of Hella Supertones to put in there, anyway.

Thanks so much for the offer! It is rainy and45° and getting colder, so I'm not doing it today, so no rush.
Steve

Reactions: Lipek

WJ - Firefly

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Casey County, Kentucky
First Name
David
Last Name
Goodyear
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KL7JKC
My Son had stopped by today, so I asked him if he wanted to go check out the Wilderness Trail Off Road Park down in SE Kentucky. I wanted to try a hill that the wife wouldn't let me try the last time we were there.

While looking for the hill trail, we came around a curve in the trail and a Black Bear jumped up on the trail then ran away from us. It was pretty cool!

Found the hill and had little trouble getting up, even though it was wet this time. vlcsnap-2016-05-14-19h06m57s691.png

cash9300

Rank I

Contributor III

Built a light bar and mounted 4 kc daylighters

One problem they're wired but not turning on I think I have a bad ground

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk