What Did You Do With Your Rig Today?

• HTML tutorial

F-Bobby

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Watertown Mass
Member #

Well not Today, but yesterday with the nice Snow storm we had I went driving around on all the unplowed streets. Never been so impressed with a cars capability in 18 inches of snow. Even went through a 4 foot high bank left by the plows with no trouble at all.

NWNavigator

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

End of the Oregon Trail
First Name
Joel
Last Name
La Follette
Member #

Project weekend here at the lodge. Got the fold-down table mounted on the refrigerator slide and made up some bushings to mount the Overland Equipped ladder steps to the Gobi Ladder. Added two steps to the driver side to mount my shovel. Got it all done, but ran out of daylight...

Installed.jpg
I had a local fab shop make a bracket that is held in place by the refrigerator and the required turnbuckles.

Bracket.jpg OpenTable.jpg

Parts.jpg Assembled.jpg StepInstalled.jpg

Corey

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Auburn, WA.
Member #

Project weekend here at the lodge. Got the fold-down table mounted on the refrigerator slide and made up some bushings to mount the Overland Equipped ladder steps to the Gobi Ladder. Added two steps to the driver side to mount my shovel. Got it all done, but ran out of daylight...
That turned out nice, have not seen that done before with a table off to the side of the fridge.

Reactions: NWNavigator

Avalon01

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Genoa City, WI
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
Traskaski
Member #

Renewed the registration on my CDN M101 trailer. Thankfully I have an option to renew for 3 years at a pop.

View attachment 44380
I was happy when I moved to a state that trailer under 3,000 pounds do not need to be registered.

I know trailer registration isn't much, but the less I have to give the state the happier I am!

Sent from my Pixel XL using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Charles_Alarie

Angel Sterling

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Alberta, Canada
Member #

:smilecat: I would love to say I did something awesome and aesthetically pleasing to my unit today, but instead I ordered up a drop in K&N air filter and got light bar brackets. I'm still in the works of trying to get a snorkel but I may be out of luck with my type of vehicle.

Reactions: theBROFESSOR

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

View attachment 44390 View attachment 44389 Installed some new shackles on the rear of my Xterra. Tomorrow I’ll crank the Tbars up a little more in the front to get it all even. Results in about 3” of lift all around. Contemplating sticking with the 32s that are on it or upping to 33s.

Also going to install my HAM tomorrow.
Nice 1G man, looks great. I so miss NC when I was stationed there in the Marines. Its one of the few states on my list that I could live in. Utah still being the top of the list thus why I am here, but I really miss NC.

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

After a long weekend in the Ouachita National forest I let my FJ rest in the driveway while God gave it a bath. The wife wasn’t too excited about the piles of red clay in the drive but oh well. They might eventually wash away. Lol

JeepWave

Rank V
Investor

Enthusiast III

Broomfield, CO, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Hutchins
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W0EMH
Nothing major this week. New shoes for the Jeep. BFG T/A KO2s. They aren't even broken in yet and already ride better than the stock Bridgestones, even though they're a stiffer D-rated tire.

IMG_1090.jpg IMG_1087.jpg

Knitron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Took her in to get the alignment done. Started seeing some funny wear on the front tires.

OB# 3805

Reactions: Darren01