What Did You Do With Your Rig Today?

• HTML tutorial

Daryl 32

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Corona, Ca
Member #

Not today - did it back during the week before Christmas as we wanted to try it out during our family camping for the week at Alabama Hills.

Built a DIY Solar Shower for the roof rack out of 4" black ABS drain pipe. Have a 73" piece going into a 90 with a 42" or so piece going across the back. Pretty much made it the standard way except I did not put a tire fill valve on it. I ran a 1/8" hard plastic line through the top of the shell and down to a pressure regulator mounted in the bed. It is connected using push in STC fittings so I con connect to the on board air system and have consent air for the full load of water.

Water follow worked great but it was cloudy the whole time we were out so not much warm water came out of it! LOL

Thought I had taken pictures but can not find them - get some tomorrow.

LuxuryOverland

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger III

Sparks, NV, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Steele
Member #

Today I put a hole in its radiator and discovered I have a front main seal leak! WOOP WOOP!! back to the garage and few hundred buckeroonies!!

Reactions: TerryD

Paladin2020

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Crawfordville, FL
First Name
David
Last Name
Allen
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Army
B98205F1-21EE-4D21-9B1E-2DD86487D562.jpegE8B8C994-CB38-4F19-A698-A09DB24C738B.jpeg B98205F1-21EE-4D21-9B1E-2DD86487D562.jpeg Today in North Florida weather was clear and sunny and conditions were cooperative so I was finally able to put my emblem on my Frontier, over the past two weeks I have been rehabbing my pioneer tools and modifying my basket to accommodate my tools. Over the next six months I will be upgrading the suspension with a lift kit and adding front and rear off-road bumpers a winch extra lights and additional basket over the cab.

Attachments

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
Well I finally got my Spod installed... Now to figure out where the best place is to mount the monitor screen in the cab.

JKXRANGER
OB 844
INSTAGRAM: JKXRANGER
Sent from Samsung S8+

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmy P