What Did You Do With Your Rig Today?

• HTML tutorial

Dakeg218

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Charlotte, NC
Member #

Drove home to NC from Buffalo NY. Should have been 10 hours but ended up more like 14 for obvious reasons. They are great at dealing with snow up there in Buffalo and Erie, but what they got the last few days is just ridiculous.

This is 90, major highway in NY and Mass. Imagine what the exit ramps and side roads looked like.

E99B8CDB-9CAA-49F2-AFEA-8B2D71F28557.jpeg

Last edited:

anotherJeep

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Birmingham, Alabama
First Name
Cullen
Last Name
S
Member #

Took a day trip to my local gas station. Very easy trails, in fact it was just paved roads the whole way. Arrived and found out this spot is very popular. Lots of trash on the ground. Cost $50 and all I got was a tank of gasoline. Took a couple of instagram shots and left. 0/10 would not recommend this spot!!

4xFar Adventures

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Benefactor

San Francisco,CA
First Name
Brenton
Last Name
Corns
Member #

Yesterday I performed major surgery on the D2. I replaced one of the windsheild washer jets on the hood. It was so intense, I didn't even remember to take a picture of the operation. HAHA!!!

Reactions: Hafaday

Don Meredith

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Greenville, SC
Member #

This is the smittybilt tailgate table, it had some fit issues I had to resolve however. Works great now but if your curious I can send you pics of the fit issues and how I resolved them.
I have the springtail one so I'm set. I was just curious who made that one and what those tabs were for. I looked it up... pretty cool table.

Knitron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Just got back from four days in Death Valley. Great family trip for Christmas vacation. The place is vast and full of surprises. Awesome places to to see on the oddest spots. Only scratched the surface in four days.... we'll have to go back.

OB# 3805

vegasjeepguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gravette, AR, USA
Member #

Installed propane tank on my CDN M101 trailer. I utilized one pre-drilled hole from where the “handle bar” had been mounted and then drilled 3 more. It’s a little lower than I would’ve liked but doesn’t extend lower than the frame rails and I didn’t have to remove the right front tie-down.

B860D872-0505-490E-B694-B04AA2F5E3B9.jpeg

08D19E3C-8992-4E4D-B32F-2C1D1A9B5CF2.jpeg

Last edited:

Phil Preston

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Shelbyville, KY USA
First Name
Phil
Last Name
Preston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4LET
Service Branch
First Responder
Lol...I’ve put my foot though a rusted floor board before. It’s always nice to have a good floor board, unless you want to flintstone it yabba dabba do!

Phil Preston

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Shelbyville, KY USA
First Name
Phil
Last Name
Preston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4LET
Service Branch
First Responder
Installed propane tank on my CDN M101 trailer. I utilized one pre-drilled hole from where the “handle bar” had been mounted and then drilled 3 more. It’s a little lower than I would’ve liked but doesn’t extend lower than the frame rails and I didn’t have to remove the right front tie-down.

View attachment 43740

View attachment 43742
What size tank is that? 10 lb?