What Did You Do With Your Rig Today?

• HTML tutorial

vegasjeepguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gravette, AR, USA
Member #

Headed out for dinner and a movie with friends but Town Square was packed because of the Christmas parade so there was no parking. I drove around for 20 minutes until I finally decided I had no other option but to park on a pile of landscape rock. I did return to move it after dinner an hour later as the area was starting to clear out and security had just pulled up behind my Jeep. I tapped on his hood and told him I was moving it.

F85EADC4-4CF1-4291-923F-B4D71B319F0D.jpeg

craigR

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mt Dora, FL
Member #

Made another trip to Ocala NF this AM, this time with some friends of ours and their kids. More two thumbs up from everyone! I guess it's sort of starting to be our thing.

My buddy in Hawaii sent me a sweet "Aloha" gas station hat. It's my homage to Fred Williams and Dirt Every Day, one of my favorite shows. If you've not watched it on YT or Netflix, you're missing out.

Cort

Rank VI
Launch Member

Trail Blazer III

Grand Rapids
First Name
Cort
Last Name
Beard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD8GQL
I put together an on board air set up. I used a fat .50 ammo can that I cleaned the stencil off with acetone, and ARB compressor, compressor kit, 10 gauge wire, alligator clips, and Anderson power pole connectors.

I don't have room under my hood and I don't want to mount it in the cab or bed. This set up allows me to connect to any 12 volt battery with the 12' extension cable I made. I can easily change ends with the Anderson power pole connectors at each end. I didn't need to use any of the ARB wiring harness. I bolted the compressor to the bottom of the can using two carriage bolts in the recessed area of the bottom of the can so it's not wobbly. The pressure switch cuts off the compressor at 120 psi so it's not constantly running. Simple and effective.IMG_9814.jpg IMG_9819.jpg IMG_9817.jpg IMG_9818.jpg

canadianoverlanders

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Whitehorse, YT, Canada
First Name
Marcus
Last Name
and Laurie
Member #

034AA46E-9125-4F87-98F9-16ECE43CF7EE.jpeg 7C9BCF51-2C18-4C95-8291-810B819783B8.jpeg 38EF3A7F-2CDF-4CEF-AA29-2BA9CD0BE656.jpeg 0A45C958-238C-4C38-BD43-43C4D1DEA93E.jpeg 638D02F3-03DB-40CF-9087-C3C4919812DA.jpeg

Our 2017 just got her IVD Stage 6 lift.
We had the fellas at National 4x4 in Carleton Place do the install.
They did an Awesome job!
This lift was worth every penny, on road and off road handling and performance is simply awesome.

Attachments

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

Man..... I really like those. Your taco is coming along nice.... would you mind posting up a build thread later when time permits? I know other will be thankful as well.

Taco is on my short list of next builds, so keep it coming man. Looking awesome so far!

Reactions: Clint Hughes

Big E

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Morganton, NC
Member #

Went to the farm to put out corn, get ready for the deer hunting. The farmer got a 1 ton Chevy with a gooseneck cattle trailer stuck. Maxtrax got him backed where he needed. We loaded a bunch of turkeys in and then used the Maxtrax and a tow strap to the Tacoma to get him back out. Helped butcher and process 120 turkeys for Thanksgiving dinners. What a day.

Sent from my E6810 using OB Talk mobile app

Knitron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
The mountains got some fresh snow. So we went to find our Christmas tree. Had a great time playing in the snow and hiking around. We rescued a 4 Runner that was badly stuck.

Its one of our favorite outings of the year.