What Did You Do With Your Rig Today?

• HTML tutorial

Dakeg218

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Charlotte, NC
Member #

Re routed 2 cooling lines I was afraid would rub through with the new tires. This turned into a 2 weekend adventure with a tow bill in the middle. The rover is back up now and running like a champ. Had a great hike on Crowders mountain this weekend.

Folded body seam

IMG_3778.JPG

Tucked the lines.

IMG_3782.JPG

Towed it home.
IMG_3783.JPG

Back to the mountains this weekend.
IMG_3826.JPG

Reactions: Jimmy P

craigR

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mt Dora, FL
Member #

Replaced all five of the OEM Dueler H/T's with 275/70 KO2's on my 4R. Discount Tire even shined them up. Nice gesture for sure, but we can't have that! Off to Ocala National Forest to find some dirt therapy. Zero rubbing on stock suspension.

Last edited:

Bryan_FRO

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Agoura Hills CA
Member #

We're still saving for our Tepui, but the urge to adventure is too strong.
Short term solution: stuff our mattress in the back and get going.
Was a bit tricky since it's a queen size. I think a standard double would have fit better. But hey, it's in. Adventure Wagon is ready to go! First stop: Joshua Tree. (Well, the BLM land south of it at least.)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Fits like a glove! What part of Joshua Tree did you go to?

Knitron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Finally took it to the shop to get the misfire figured out. The fuel pressure regulator is leaking fuel into cylinder 5. Needs a new one. Just going to do a whole new spider injector system. If I'm going to tear it all down might as well spend a few extra $$ and get the full upgrade. Maybe even get a few more horsies out if too. Off to order parts.
The spark on plug 5 is weak. Already changed plug, wires, cap, rotor, and coil. The wires don't touch the engine or any other wires. I'm not against doing the fuel injectors, but due to the cost I want to make sure that they are the problem before going down that route. Did a compression test and it's good, same with a leak down test. Running out of ideas...... :/

OB# 3805

OB# 3805

craigR

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mt Dora, FL
Member #

Another awesome day trip exploring Ocala NF today. Went twice, once with Mrs. FamRunner and our son, then took my daughter after I picked her up from school.

Went back to a lake spot I found because the Mrs. wanted to see it.

The Mrs. getting in some dirt time. Had a hoot (and no "whoops" incidents :laughing:)

This photo is courtesy of my five year old daughter. Good job baby! Pro Dad tip: If you have a child in a forward facing car seat, and no front passenger, put them behind the empty front passenger seat and remove the headrest. They can see out the windshield, and will love it!

Said super stoked 5yo daughter after three hours of trail riding...

Came home, picked up the rest of the gang, headed to McDonalds (kids fav) and went down to a local lake for picnic and sunset.

Today was a good day.

Last edited:

Mike W

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Staff member
Investor

Expedition Master III

Ankeny, IA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
IowaLR4
Member #

Still working on the ARB Summit bar install. At this rate it might take me a full week. So many details. Im probably half done. still have the plastic parts on the bumper (buffers), the parking sensors, headlight washers, fog light wiring, high beam wire for winch that activates the arb intensity lights, etc.

craigR

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mt Dora, FL
Member #

Took the kids to the beach today. It's the first time my 19mo son has been to the beach, and he had a blast making a mess out of himself, like little boys do. My daughter grew up going, so she's always in heaven when we go. Had to wait out some weather, but it broke after lunch, and we had a great day.

Lead K9

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Franklin Park, Illinois
First Name
Lead
Last Name
Dog
Member #

It wasn't today, but last Saturday I had my new BFG M/Ts and Bilstein shocks installed. No pics as they are replacements for the stock parts. While I wanted to go taller, the parking garage at work won't allow it to sit much taller and the extra couple inches won't make too much of a difference on the trail.

Next on the list is a replacement GPS.