Grand Rapids
First Name
Cort
Last Name
Beard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD8GQL
Cool beans.. More info on the 2 boxes please.

Sent from space using MyphoneOB Talk
The Aluboxes are freaking awesome but they don’t come cheap. I’ve fought many totes for years and nothing lasts or they don’t seal. Surplus hardiggs have too much wasted space and pelican’s are heavy. I landed on Aluboxes from http://www.equipt1.com/c/aluminum-cases

The waterproof seal is great and these are super light and no rust! These are chair height so they are multi purpose at camp.

Reactions: Hafaday

Hafaday

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Richmond, VA.
Member #

The Aluboxes are freaking awesome but they don’t come cheap. I’ve fought many totes for years and nothing lasts or they don’t seal. Surplus hardiggs have too much wasted space and pelican’s are heavy. I landed on Aluboxes from http://www.equipt1.com/c/aluminum-cases

The waterproof seal is great and these are super light and no rust! These are chair height so they are multi purpose at camp.
Thanks for the info.

~Bill

Reactions: Cort

canadianoverlanders

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Whitehorse, YT, Canada
First Name
Marcus
Last Name
and Laurie
Member #

Spent some time in the garage swapping out some new spark plugs. Went pretty good except for the first one that was tightened by a gorilla. Working to find the root cause of the engine code P0430. I have already had the Cat replaced on bank 2 and the down steam O2 sensor. I had a tech also check for vacuum leaks. If you guys have any other ideas let me know. Oh And a new thing is if I reset the code before a long highway trip it will not come back on until I drive around town for 20 to 30 miles.

OB Member #7121
2003 4Runner
5X8 Hiker Trailer
Make sure your computer on board doesn’t need a soft wear up date. I say this because I had a similar code (sorry can’t remember the code number), it took me 19.5 months and just shy of a thousand dollars in parts and labour. I had posted on Rubicon Owners Forum the same way you did on here. I took it to the dealership and it turns out it was the soft wear.
I hope this helps....good luck!

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

GXnGS

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Mountain House, CA
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Hambly
Member #