• HTML tutorial

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

A little, its not like these things are race cars or anything... Jasmine on the other hand, I still have and love her for speed. Everyone says I should build her up for drag only, but why? I wouldn't mind an even larger turbo and doing a few things here or there but she is mainly parked now... I got the bully dog mainly for a little extra pep which I think it has provided but the butt dyno is not the most scientific thing as we all are aware. But I also hope for a little extra gas mileage (need more time), monitoring and such.

My little Jasmine

Reactions: 15frontier

WJ - Firefly

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Casey County, Kentucky
First Name
David
Last Name
Goodyear
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KL7JKC
Changed coil packs and plugs. Unfortunately #7 coil pack separated in the hole, still attached to the plug. Can't get it out, so now I have an appointment with the dealer tomorrow. Not sure how it was even still running. I think the plugs may have been the factory original. Center conductor dissolved all the way down to the insulator. Looked like about a 100/1000ths gap. Runs much better now, even on seven! Also oil and filter change...

1derer

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Carlsbad, CA, USA
First Name
user
Last Name
name
Member #

Installed the Road Shower 2 and bought a 4' extension hose since the original 5' was not long enough on its own to reach our dogs.

Sorry for the poor photos, its starting to rain so I had to finish installing in the garage.
I only wish I'd seen this before installing a water tank, pump, hose, drill holes, wiring.... etc...

MS_Disco

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Madison, MS
Member #

Where did you get the camera mirror? I'm looking into doing the same as I cannot see out the back any longer

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Amazon, payed about 120 but it's loaded with features..Built in front camera, remote rear with sd storage for video recording. HD quality too.

OB#3799

Attom

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Middle Tennessee
Member #

Washed and new Discoverer at3s. The Monty has been at the shop for most of the last year tracking down multiple problems left or caused by the previous owner's mechanic. Still have some issues, but it's back on the road finally.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk