• HTML tutorial

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

JJSanchez! That is amazing, going to have to watch for a review on it. Great looking setup.

As for me, here are some day-ish time shots of the new Level 8 Bully Pros. I received several looks back on my way home and had some guy in a ford F150 give me a thumbs up. HAHA, thought that was cool. Only had to do a little trimming at the bottom of the fender. Need to find a spotter to watch and let me sink the front corner in. Still need to mod/ melt the liner and reinstall but I wanted the wheels on.Got off of work at 6PM yesterday and worked till 1030 or so on it.

Then this afternoon when I pulled up the driveway I see a porch full of packages. I'm kind of glad the neighbors half think I'm nuts. They don't really screw with me or my property. Its the odd balls driving down the street that try scare me. But everything I was suppose to have on there, was there AND 2 more things that I was not planning on be here till next week. First up is a pair of Pelican IM2750 cases. After doing some measurements, and checking them out, I found them the cheapest on Ebay for Zoro (same places I bought my 1919 Plano cases from), they were 183 shipped. There were beat up used ones going for more AND $75 shipping! Needless to say I jumped. They fit great in the middle section of the Gobi, leaving just enough space in between that I can get into them without having to move them! Still leaves enough space in front for some chairs and a table. Must say I did a bit of measuring before buying. These were the surprises on the door step. Originally slated to be here Monday next week. So they beat the time by 5 days. And again, free shipping!

Last but not least. Maxtrax are starting to ship in black again! So now I have a pair of orange and black, pins for my upcoming custom made bracket to fit the gobi.
I love those rims so much!!! They are going on my wj when I get the money for sure.
Nice looking rig never thot to use pelican cases for gear I'll have to grab some old ones from work lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

MarkW

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

JJSanchez! That is amazing, going to have to watch for a review on it. Great looking setup.

As for me, here are some day-ish time shots of the new Level 8 Bully Pros. I received several looks back on my way home and had some guy in a ford F150 give me a thumbs up. HAHA, thought that was cool. Only had to do a little trimming at the bottom of the fender. Need to find a spotter to watch and let me sink the front corner in. Still need to mod/ melt the liner and reinstall but I wanted the wheels on.Got off of work at 6PM yesterday and worked till 1030 or so on it.

Then this afternoon when I pulled up the driveway I see a porch full of packages. I'm kind of glad the neighbors half think I'm nuts. They don't really screw with me or my property. Its the odd balls driving down the street that try scare me. But everything I was suppose to have on there, was there AND 2 more things that I was not planning on be here till next week. First up is a pair of Pelican IM2750 cases. After doing some measurements, and checking them out, I found them the cheapest on Ebay for Zoro (same places I bought my 1919 Plano cases from), they were 183 shipped. There were beat up used ones going for more AND $75 shipping! Needless to say I jumped. They fit great in the middle section of the Gobi, leaving just enough space in between that I can get into them without having to move them! Still leaves enough space in front for some chairs and a table. Must say I did a bit of measuring before buying. These were the surprises on the door step. Originally slated to be here Monday next week. So they beat the time by 5 days. And again, free shipping!

Last but not least. Maxtrax are starting to ship in black again! So now I have a pair of orange and black, pins for my upcoming custom made bracket to fit the gobi.
I used to run a Pelican case on my Gobi and it worked great for over 5 years with zero signs of moisture ever getting in. Will be watching what you do for the Maxtrax mount.

MarkW

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Oil changed, tires rotated, alignment and overall check of everything before heading out for a week of wheeling.

HangryMachinist

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Hollister
Member #

On my way to work my Jeep gave me a P0304 code. After inspecting it looks like I may need a tune up. So that's what I did last night.

20160219_190523.jpg
20160219_191008.jpg 20160219_192414.jpg

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
uploadfromtaptalk1456031027065.jpg

I have a '98 Tacoma Prerunner that needs to go, so to make it more presentable the old foggy headlights needed replaced. Two headlights, and two new sidemarkers cost about $80 and a piece of cake to swap out. What a difference they make in the appearance.
Anyone needs a very clean 2WD Tacoma, let me know. [emoji2]

Sent from the future using outdated technology. On Tapatalk.