Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Dill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4FOZ
I used a ReadyLift kit that was supposed to be an all-in-one kit. But I had to supplement the kit with a bigger rear sway bar, adjustable front end links, and longer caster bolts. A friend and I did it ourselves one Saturday. The kit said it would take around 3 hours. It took us closer to 9. I'm still hearing a little bumping in the front end, it's not exactly rubbing, but I think it is bumping into the bottom of the shock housing or something. I have wheel spacers ordered which should take care of it. It's still such a new car that it is hard to find parts. A lot of stuff I've had to modify to fit the car. I've done a lot of backyard wrenching in my life - this was my first experience doing anything with suspension. If I could go back and do it again, I would spend the extra money for a high quality lift and let a pro do it.
Ah yeah, I'd imagine the bottom of the strut mount probably only has an inch and a half or so of clearance from the top of the factory tires. How much diameter did you gain going to the Kumhos from the stocks?

Jeffrey Dill

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Dill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4FOZ
I haven't taken it anywhere! I joined OB so I could get some maps or routes. The car has less than 3k miles on it.
You should check out this upcoming event: NC/SC Brown Mountain OHV Overnight Trip

I won't be able to make it but it should be a lot of fun. [emoji1]

And the upstate SC area folks definitely need to get some group outings going this summer. Seems to be quite a few of us now.

Reactions: Sasquatch SC

Sasquatch SC

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Jefferson County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Trey
Last Name
Hayes
Member #

You should check out this upcoming event: NC/SC Brown Mountain OHV Overnight Trip

I won't be able to make it but it should be a lot of fun. [emoji1]

And the upstate SC area folks definitely need to get some group outings going this summer. Seems to be quite a few of us now.
Yeah, I saw that but I already have plans for that weekend. I have some family coming into town. Hopefully I'll be able to catch the next one.