Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

Nice image but it won' get used. I had a similar idea and was ABRUPTLY INFORMED that it MUST be a LANDSCAPE iaw current doctrine (although no-ne can actually tell me where to find it). I was also informed that the image was POLITICAL to which I disagreed to also. I believe it is a Geographical repesentation of the multiple Countries which makes up the United Kingdom.

I guess we will have to see what Stateside wants our badge to look like

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
Nice image but it won' get used. I had a similar idea and was ABRUPTLY INFORMED that it MUST be a LANDSCAPE iaw current doctrine (although no-ne can actually tell me where to find it). I was also informed that the image was POLITICAL to which I disagreed to also. I believe it is a Geographical repesentation of the multiple Countries which makes up the United Kingdom.

I guess we will have to see what Stateside wants our badge to look like
Lol funny that An overland site which represents a nomadic hobby life stlye is agaist a badge that represents areas , countrys iconic Stamp Unless its the union flag reminds them Of the good old colonial days. Lol i only buy collet badges that mean somthing by defenition Bit like the EU RAG On our number plate no way Replaced it with the union flag. Who wants to be a little star , sorry fellow OB MEMBERS not for me. Love the ob badge its iconic but some none descript View "NADA "

Kevigizmo

Western Europe Moderator
Launch Member

Influencer II

North Walsham, Norfolk, UK
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Titmarsh
Member #

can we call it quits on this now.. you have made it clear that your not particularly happy with how things are and what is required,

Both sides have made their views and everyone has had a say in this "dispute" , but bringing up the same old subjects and having a typical "british" moan about it is getting a bit tiresome..

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
image.jpeg. What dispute we all have opinions. What is a world without opinions. If you dont want opinions dont ask qestions simple just bring out a patch of a green field with uk region on it. Over and out

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.