Travel Restrictions

• HTML tutorial

9Mike2

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Garden Grove, California
Member #

Everything's political. How could travel restrictions controlled by morons, not be political?

He's right though. The only thing worth seeing in Cali is the bottom of the kelp forests off the coast. People there are the absolutely lowest common denominators of reason. Can't help but wonder if it's bad air, bad water, or brain washing on TV. Until the good people start spearing and eating the bad........heck yeah we can throw the whole lot of them under the bus. lol.

Last time I was in the kelp like that , I had a big shape dart around behind me. I drew my knife, why I don't know. And the shape darted behind me again and poked my BC. I almost freaked ! Till the whisker face popped up in front of me, it was a Sea Lion and he (or she) wanted the fish I had. So I gave to them. It swam with me for almost 15 mins. It was almost like hunting with my Lab.....

ruralpunk

Rank III

Off-Road Ranger I

Nelson, BC, Canada
First Name
Gretchen
Last Name
nottellingyou
Ham/GMRS Callsign
VA7KTF
Service Branch
BCEHS Paramedic
You see people hiking alone wearing a mask . Wow
I'm not going to try to make sense of people like that, but the real question is why to you care? Are they hurting you, alone in the woods wearing a mask. I see people do the dumbest crap all the time (for christ's sake, I'm a paramedic, it's almost all I see), but if I got so upset by seeing people do all that crap which affects me in no way I'd have an aneurysm by now.

Stop stressing about other people being weird. You'll dig yourself an early grave. If someone is infringing on you and yours that's different, but live and let live my dude.

Boucher

Rank V

Member II

Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
I'm not going to try to make sense of people like that, but the real question is why to you care? Are they hurting you, alone in the woods wearing a mask. I see people do the dumbest crap all the time (for christ's sake, I'm a paramedic, it's almost all I see), but if I got so upset by seeing people do all that crap which affects me in no way I'd have an aneurysm by now.

Stop stressing about other people being weird. You'll dig yourself an early grave. If someone is infringing on you and yours that's different, but live and let live my dude.
Really??? Just as they have a right to wear their mask I can express my opinion .... wait that may be gone soon too

ruralpunk

Rank III

Off-Road Ranger I

Nelson, BC, Canada
First Name
Gretchen
Last Name
nottellingyou
Ham/GMRS Callsign
VA7KTF
Service Branch
BCEHS Paramedic
Really??? Just as they have a right to wear their mask I can express my opinion .... wait that may be gone soon too
OMG, You are being more dramatic than a 14 year old girl (speaking as a girl who was once 14).

Anyways, I didn't join this forum to debate politics with american boomers, so I'll see myself out of this thread.

Reactions: M Rose

wishihada4runner

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Thompson
Member #

Remember these??

NOT MY PRESIDENT!
MY BODY MY CHOICE!

If the leftists can use those excuses and get away with it, I’m doing it too.

Be right back, I need to go scream at the sky for 5 minutes, that’ll help.

I’m not participating in the Rona Dayz holiday anyway, I didn’t even realize this was still a thing. I thought everyone wearing a mask was just robbing stores.

I’ll travel when and where I want. I’m a citizen of this country, pay my taxes, don’t commit crimes, stop trying to control everything I do government! However, if I could leave this country, I would. I thought about New Zealand as they’ve been rated as the least corrupt government in the world. They’re left leaning but not so much as to force me to do and think as they tell me.

Last edited:

MidOH

Rank IV

Off-Road Ranger I

Mid Ohio
First Name
John
Last Name
Clark
Ham/GMRS Callsign
YourHighness
If you like to breath fresh air.
You can keep your fresh air.

Lolz. Nope. Poison laced chinese masks for everyone. Mandated. Oh, and don't you dare travel anywhere.

Oh you went to church? Banned from facebook, fired from work, taxed to death in a small cell.

wishihada4runner

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Thompson
Member #

1) I agree with your statement that if someone wants to wear a mask, fine, that’s their choice. I do not choose that for myself though so also don’t criticize me for not doing it.

2) Where are you a paramedic? I want to make sure to never get injured in that area because overall you don’t seem very intelligent.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Let’s get back on topic guys, keep the politics out and get back to the topic at hand; “Travel Restrictions”.

For those of us in the US, travel restrictions aren’t really here. Maybe social wise we see some, just like those in Canada are posting, but in other parts of the world like Europe, Africa, and parts of Asia, travel restrictions are real. Also crossing international borders between the US and Mexico and the US into Canada is essential travel only.

Reactions: Desert Runner

wishihada4runner

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Thompson
Member #

Last time I was in the kelp like that , I had a big shape dart around behind me. I drew my knife, why I don't know. And the shape darted behind me again and poked my BC. I almost freaked ! Till the whisker face popped up in front of me, it was a Sea Lion and he (or she) wanted the fish I had. So I gave to them. It swam with me for almost 15 mins. It was almost like hunting with my Lab.....
Shark bait! Hoo haa haa

MidOH

Rank IV

Off-Road Ranger I

Mid Ohio
First Name
John
Last Name
Clark
Ham/GMRS Callsign
YourHighness
My dive knife is just a plain old steak knife with the tip cut off. Only 2" of blade. Mostly for travel purposes, any countries Marines would just laugh at the sight of it. Makes as much sense as the current travel restrictions.

But if you've ever petted a full grown reef shark or silky, you wouldn't bother even drawing it any more. Even the little friendly sharks had jaws I could fit my head and one shoulder in. Easy. And could move as fast as I could see. These things can eat your dive knife, and literally sweat it right through the side of their stomachs, and survive perfectly.

Sea lions love yellow. But yellow triggers sharks as well, in a worse way.

Last edited:

wishihada4runner

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Thompson
Member #

One word, hypocrisy. It’s also a synonym for “leftist”. :grinning: If there’s something that has a 100% mortality rate and millions of people are dying per day, maybe restrictions are in order to preserve the human race. Don’t put restrictions on me to control me though. That’s what these restrictions are, population control.

There were restrictions during Christmas and guess what, I may or may not have crossed the country anyway.

wishihada4runner

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Thompson
Member #

im just going to go ahead and put it out there...there are NO travel restrictions here in the swamps. no teeth...no mask...no problem!

View attachment 187363
They sure got a purdy mouth.... **banjo playing**

I made my wife watch Deliverance and then she didn't want to go backpacking into the wilderness with me anymore... :confused:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: grubworm and 9Mike2

MidOH

Rank IV

Off-Road Ranger I

Mid Ohio
First Name
John
Last Name
Clark
Ham/GMRS Callsign
YourHighness
I get mine straight from the Fbi and Cia. No discounts, but very fast shipping.

Nobody at my Chipotle was wearing a mask right today. Any body want my Hilift Winch kit, if I die?