The Official Unofficial New Jersey Thread

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Knapps Over

Rank I

Traveler I

New Jersey US
Member #

Is anyone interested in a meet and greet for mid to late January? I'm thinking about finding a Brewery in Central NJ, Upper Freehold Area so North Jersey, NY, PA, and South Jersey members can attend. Currently looking at Screamin Hill Brewery. I'll recon it in the next couple of weeks.

Any interest?
If so give me some feedback on mid or late Jan,
Sat or Sun,

Reactions: Xplorr313

Redbear

Rank 0

Contributor II

Bayville, NJ
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Murdoch
Member #

Ham Callsign
GMRS: WREQ743
I’m in! Let’s do it!

I’d be down for a little run of the TNJT and an overnight at a campground too but ok with just a meetup.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knapps Over

Xplorr313

Rank V
Founder 500

Traveler III

Burlington, NJ
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Ham Callsign
WQYY816
Is anyone interested in a meet and greet for mid to late January? I'm thinking about finding a Brewery in Central NJ, Upper Freehold Area so North Jersey, NY, PA, and South Jersey members can attend. Currently looking at Screamin Hill Brewery. I'll recon it in the next couple of weeks.

Any interest?
If so give me some feedback on mid or late Jan,
Sat or Sun,
Let’s do Screaming Hill, they have some really good beers. It’s close enough to the TNJT that we can get some trail miles in after the meet up. I’m suppose to do a Rausch trip on the 15th so let’s try to do the meet up this Saturday, the 7th. I know that’s kinda last minute but let’s do it.

I can trail lead for the trail run after the meetup.

EDIT: I just saw you said January. My bad. Let’s do a Saturday in January then. I’m still game to trail lead a ride on some of the TNJT.

Redbear

Rank 0

Contributor II

Bayville, NJ
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Murdoch
Member #

Ham Callsign
We should skip the 7th since my son is off of school so many people may be away on vacation.

Aloha_Cruiser

Rank 0

Contributor I

New Jersey, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
S.
What time? I work that evening but maybe swing by before I head in to work. Screamin Hill is a great place with not so great hours. I’m down for planning some future events.

Edit: Haha. I did the same thing I didn’t read the Edit Jan 7th it is!

Redbear

Rank 0

Contributor II

Bayville, NJ
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Murdoch
Member #

Ham Callsign
I guess you didn’t read where I said “EDIT”?
I’m not gonna lie, I don’t know what month I was looking because my son is not off in January but I thought I was looking at the January schedule.

anyway, let me know when you guys do this.

Knapps Over

Rank I

Traveler I

New Jersey US
Member #

Let’s do Screaming Hill, they have some really good beers. It’s close enough to the TNJT that we can get some trail miles in after the meet up. I’m suppose to do a Rausch trip on the 15th so let’s try to do the meet up this Saturday, the 7th. I know that’s kinda last minute but let’s do it.

I can trail lead for the trail run after the meetup.

EDIT: I just saw you said January. My bad. Let’s do a Saturday in January then. I’m still game to trail lead a ride on some of the TNJT.
A trail run sounds great and would definitely love to have you lead it. PM me some info on your ideas of the ride, please.