Millville nj
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Haley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Gmrs: WRFB876
Hi new to the overland game. Been into trucks all my life and now I have a 6 year old that wants to camp and off-road. Lived in south Jersey all my life hoping to see some more of the trails in the area. 08 Silverado

Tuck1562

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lancaster, PA, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Krause
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3RQG
NJ is not out of the way, family in north and south Jersey, would def make trek to east from PA... hope to see something posted for future meetups/ rides .

Redbear

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bayville, NJ
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Murdoch
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2TQO GMRS: WREQ743
Hi everyone, central Jersey (yes it exists). I ‘be been backpacking and hiking for years but now I want to venture into overlanding and extending my trips to include off-roading and hiking. Wish we had more in Jersey.

I would consider some Pennsylvania off road camping once this spotted lantern fly plague passes out there. I don’t want to bring that crap to my area.

Reactions: Kraus956

Kraus956

Rank II
Launch Member

Member II

Cresskill, NJ, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Kraus
Member #

Hi everyone, central Jersey (yes it exists). I ‘be been backpacking and hiking for years but now I want to venture into overlanding and extending my trips to include off-roading and hiking. Wish we had more in Jersey.

I would consider some Pennsylvania off road camping once this spotted lantern fly plague passes out there. I don’t want to bring that crap to my area.
Central?? What’s that? Who do you root for? Flyers? Devils? Rangers? Eagles? Giants???

Just playin hah but yeah that lantern fly issue is quite a nuisance

Tuck1562

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lancaster, PA, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Krause
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3RQG
NJ is not out of the way, family in north and south Jersey, would def make trek to east from PA... hope to see something posted for future meetups/ rides .
Great to see other Krauses here...what happened to the "e" on the end ...haha

Reactions: Kraus956

Kraus956

Rank II
Launch Member

Member II

Cresskill, NJ, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Kraus
Member #

Great to see other Krauses here...what happened to the "e" on the end ...haha
Everyone always adds it on the end for some reason haha from what I’ve seen it’s also very common with 2 s’s, and I’ve seen it also with a German letter we don’t use “ß” which is essentially a sharp S/Sz sound. Someone got lazy at Ellis Island and probably lopped it off

Reactions: DVC

Redbear

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bayville, NJ
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Murdoch
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2TQO GMRS: WREQ743
Just joined today. I’m from ocean county and am interested in setting up my 08 pathfinder for some weekend camping and traveling. Any info would be great and meeting anyone from the area that could give me some advice would be awesome as-well
Ocean County here too. Let me know if you find anything cool out there!