Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Washington, Morris County, New Jersey, United States
First Name
Bradford
Last Name
Bell
Member #

The road is cary warren. its right by the warren haven rehab center.

Also credit to @Xplorer313. You can tell alot of work went into this while driving it.
Awesome, thank you.

I'm camping at Jenny Jump this weekend. Might take a quick drive over there and check it out. Its off Cary Warren road? The power lines?

varano14

Rank 0

Traveler I

First huge thank you for creating this route!

Second, quick question for those who have are experienced with this run. Is there an entry point near Trenton or alternatively somewhere just north of Wharton? This spring I would like to explore this route but will most likely be doing so in day trip fashion at least for now. I am starting in Philly so I figure the more time I can save getting there the more time I will have to explore. Starting at the beginning of the center section would not be a bad option it just approximately doubles the distance opposed to Trenton.

NJ-Surveyor

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Gloucester County NJ
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Zimmerman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2SVY

Second, quick question for those who have are experienced with this run. Is there an entry point near Trenton or alternatively somewhere just north of Wharton? This spring I would like to explore this route but will most likely be doing so in day trip fashion at least for now. I am starting in Philly so I figure the more time I can save getting there the more time I will have to explore. Starting at the beginning of the center section would not be a bad option it just approximately doubles the distance opposed to Trenton.
I ran the piece from Atsion Lake heading northeast in January after one of the weekends of rain. There was a little bit of flooding across the trail, but didn't have any problems. I did bypass the section after the blueberry farm memorial.

Zillon

Rank II

Enthusiast II

CNJ
First Name
Zack
Last Name
R

Dip in at Jackson.

From Jackson to Wharton, it’s nearly all unpaved and quite fantastic.

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

I put my name in to be added. If there’s an opening I’m going. Even if there’s not I’m sure I can find someplace close.
There will be additional camping for the event in Wharton, however this will be Fri-Sun. We are totally full to our limit for the Thursday night - Friday morning part of the trip base on host space. We will be posting about the additional Wharton camp location on or around March 1st. There will be plenty of adfitional space.

Reactions: TRD_RTC

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Are you going?
There will be additional camping for the event in Wharton, however this will be Fri-Sun. We are totally full to our limit for the Thursday night - Friday morning part of the trip base on host space. We will be posting about the additional Wharton camp location on or around March 1st. There will be plenty of adfitional space.

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Unfortunately, this meet up has long since hit the max count of 30 rigs... Too bad, as I would have come down for this.

Reactions: DVC

FX4ME

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Fort Dix, NJ, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Ayers
Member #

I have lots of questions about this trail.
I just moved back to this area and am looking for all kinds of outdoor things to do. any information covering the 5Ws would be greatly appreciated

FX4ME

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Fort Dix, NJ, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Ayers
Member #

I would be interested in any and all of this trip and corresponding information.
my F150 is stock and is my daily driver so i am more interested in the view and experience at this point. will obviously get more adventurous as both my driving and equipment improve.

I am currently unable to access the maps for the TNJT is it me or my apple?

Reactions: DVC

TRD_RTC

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Pittsburgh Pa - JBMDL NJ
Member #

I would be interested in any and all of this trip and corresponding information.
my F150 is stock and is my daily driver so i am more interested in the view and experience at this point. will obviously get more adventurous as both my driving and equipment improve.

I am currently unable to access the maps for the TNJT is it me or my apple?
You on FCN side?