Subaru Owners Registry

• HTML tutorial

Kaiser

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

CT
Thanks man! An unexpected rotator cuff tear has prevented me from installing Chris Kraynack's transmission mount insert for a little while
No problem! Sorry to hear about your shoulder. A bottle jack works really well mainly because of the fact that it lifts straight up and it’s small profile is a bonus
w00t, it's in! Before I jacked up that center bolt and greased everything up*, I had my doubts that I could get it in there (one-armed, especially). It worked like a charm, though! I'll be driving it tomorrow morning to really test it out; I have high hopes based on everyone else's experiences. Thanks again for the tip! There really appears to be ZERO need to take everything apart like CK's instructions state.

*I used high temp lithium wheel bearing grease, fwiw

Smileyshaun

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

Hate to clutter this post up with a question but im just wondering has anybody else with a newer MT 6 speed have a rattly or shaking in 4th gear and not so smooth of shifting from 2-3 and 3-4?

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Welcome to our newest Subaru owning members and congrats on you brand new Outback @MiamiC70!

It’s Subaru weather in the great white north! Sadly it’s been too cold to even think about snowing but we were blessed with it the other day. Let’s see some snow pics!

CBE93EF0-7743-4B42-B633-A07A3F20B391.jpeg

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Reactions: paroxysym

carlospalooza

Rank III
Investor

Enthusiast I

NE Los Angeles
First Name
Carlos
Last Name
Bishop
Member #

I have a 2014 Crosstrek currently all stock. I wanted to maximize tire size with the stock 17” rims. A 1.5 to 2” lift is in the near future and I’m ready for new tires but not quite ready for the lift. Does anyone think I could fit 225/65/17’s with the stock set up? If not how tall do you think I could go 60’s??? I’m sure this may have previously need covered in the many replies on this thread but I though I’d ask for a quick answer. Thanks all!