Rank VII

Pioneer II

San Jose, Santa Clara County, California, United States
First Name
Scotty
Last Name
Joseph
Member #

Hey all! Great first meet up! Thank you to everyone who came out!

We had a great turn out today. It was awesome getting to know everyone and their rigs. I’m super excited for this group to grow into a strong community of adventurers! I look forward to our next meet up and for our first trip together.

MEET UP NOTES:
- I’ll be sending a message out to everyone and creating a contact list.
- I’ll be setting up a discord channel for communication and chatting. Please download the discord app.
- Our first trip will be in September, the weekend of the 16th - 17th. We’ll be exploring Stanislaus National Forest. I’ll be creating a rally point soon.
- We’re still figuring out logistics for the vehicle weigh in meet up. Stay tuned.
- The next meet up is on September 9th and our topic will be GVWR.

Reality19

Rank I

Enthusiast I

San Jose CA USA
First Name
Lisa
Last Name
Belong
Thank you for putting this together Scotty! We had a great time and it was nice to meet everyone and yes see all the great rigs! Can't wait to see us all in action!

Reactions: 4X3Lander

Buck76Duster

Rank II

Enthusiast I

San Jose, California, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Bruner
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6LQT
I wish I had checked in here yesterday. I'll make sure to put a reminder for September. I'll check out the East Bay tomorrow.

Wandering_Scotty

Rank VII

Pioneer II

San Jose, Santa Clara County, California, United States
First Name
Scotty
Last Name
Joseph
Member #

Couldn't make it in August, I'll try again in September.

The workload is out of control.

Please give the heads up for any plan trips.
We’re planning a trip into Stanislaus National Forest in September, the 16th-17th. Keep a look out for the rally point once it’s posted.

Reactions: Line guru

Michael_Exploder

Rank IV

Traveler III

Los Gatos, Santa Clara County, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Norton
Member #

Thanks Scott for jumpstarting the South Bay group. It was a pleasure to meet everyone who attended…

If there is any interest in the group for a presentation geared towards members pre- tripping their vehicles prior to a trip, I would gladly volunteer my experience to the group at a future meet up having managed large fleets of small, medium and large on and off road commercial vehicle fleets. I’m sure there are others in our group who may have some very good advice regarding trail prep as it relates to their vehicles and I feel our collective experience would benefit the group.

Best Regards…

4X3Lander

Rank V
Launch Member

Steward I

California, United States
First Name
Don
Last Name
4X3Lander
Member #

Thanks Scott for jumpstarting the South Bay group. It was a pleasure to meet everyone who attended…

If there is any interest in the group for a presentation geared towards members pre- tripping their vehicles prior to a trip, I would gladly volunteer my experience to the group at a future meet up having managed large fleets of small, medium and large on and off road commercial vehicle fleets. I’m sure there are others in our group who may have some very good advice regarding trail prep as it relates to their vehicles and I feel our collective experience would benefit the group.

Best Regards…
I’m interested in this.

Advtres

Rank VI
Investor

Steward I

Hollister, CA, USA
First Name
Lizabeth
Last Name
Deliriumskid
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6STB
I assume you mean the East Bay Meetup; yes, but only once this past summer. Pleasanton Ridge is not super far from me so I'd like to go again. But I'm happy someone setup a meeting a little closer.

(In case you're asking about Corteo, I've been to 2 or 3 Cirque du Soleil shows before, but never this one. I'm sure it will be fun)
LOL meant Corteo, and yah it was awwwweesome! - kinda wish I had gone to one earlier!

TrailHawkGuy

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

Danville, CA, USA
First Name
Armin
Last Name
Pressler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6GTZ
I assume you mean the East Bay Meetup; yes, but only once this past summer. Pleasanton Ridge is not super far from me so I'd like to go again. But I'm happy someone setup a meeting a little closer.

(In case you're asking about Corteo, I've been to 2 or 3 Cirque du Soleil shows before, but never this one. I'm sure it will be fun)
LOL meant Corteo, and yah it was awwwweesome! - kinda wish I had gone to one earlier!
Either way a circus- haha

Reactions: DANNER and Advtres

AlexAtWagan

Rank VI
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Fremont, CA, USA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Hsu
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6AVD
That's awesome and dangerous that the meet is at the Bass Pro. haha.. It'll be fun to bring my buddy who lives just down the street. Looking forward to learning from you guys!

Reactions: Wandering_Scotty