Launch Member

Advocate II

Phelan CA
First Name
Jarrod
Last Name
Smith
Member #

That's cool! I'm an assistant scout master in my ward... 3 of my 4 boys are in scouts the other isn't old enough yet. Hopefully we'll get a chance to meet at one of these upcoming events soon.

Rustyburbin (OB#4084) from SoCal 5 kids, wife, dog and a 70 K20 Suburban
Yeah definitely. I'm the Cubmaster at our pack. 1st year down...10 more to go. All three of my boys will be going through. Oldest will be in Webelos next year, middle will be starting next year in the new Lions program (kindergarteners), and youngest will be starting in 4 years.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Jkroberts

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Lake Forest CA
Member #

Yeah definitely. I'm the Cubmaster at our pack. 1st year down...10 more to go. All three of my boys will be going through. Oldest will be in Webelos next year, middle will be starting next year in the new Lions program (kindergarteners), and youngest will be starting in 4 years.

Man I remember those days! I hit eagle my sophomore year of high school, fun stuff

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Fitz

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Long Beach California
Member #

Wish I could make it to the June 11th meet. Will be heading to Death Valley that weekend with some coworkers.

It would be nice to meet monthly. If anyone in or around the Long Beach area wants to meet for breakfast this weekend let me know.

ProceedToParty

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Covina CA
Member #

Wish I could make it to the June 11th meet. Will be heading to Death Valley that weekend with some coworkers.

It would be nice to meet monthly. If anyone in or around the Long Beach area wants to meet for breakfast this weekend let me know.

Live in Covina work in Long beach

Reactions: 9Mike2 and Fitz

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
New to CA but I live in Death Valley now and sometimes have Saturdays off. So I'm going to try to make it to the next one!

That's a haul, but we would love to have you! Maybe we can come to you sometime for a meet/run!

sexytacoma

Rank 0

Contributor I

Orange County SoCal
Member #

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
Count me in!! Any word on the amount of rigs?
I haven't taken an official poll yet, but based on chatter and local pickup should be a good turn out. We had just over a dozen last time and that was a new gathering/thread with less word being out.