Rank VI

Advocate II

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Partida
Member #

Getting jazzed up about this. I've even convinced my better half to join me (that's a big deal, she doesn't like riding in my truck often). We are bringing the pup, and look forward to seeing lots of faces.

Only downside is that we had to haggle on time we'd be there. I said 2hrs, and we ended up at 1:20. Gonna try and get her to find some nearby shopping, haha.

Daryl 32

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Corona, Ca
Member #

Getting jazzed up about this. I've even convinced my better half to join me (that's a big deal, she doesn't like riding in my truck often). We are bringing the pup, and look forward to seeing lots of faces.

Only downside is that we had to haggle on time we'd be there. I said 2hrs, and we ended up at 1:20. Gonna try and get her to find some nearby shopping, haha.
Kathy and I are planning on heading out - not sure when we will arrive most likely around 11:30. I was wondering if more couples would be there looking forward to meeting you and your wife. Daryl

Last edited:

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
Kathy and I are planning on heading out - not sure when we will avire most likely around 11:30. I was wondering if more couples would be there looking forward to meeting you and your wife. Daryl
My wife should be joining me tomorrow. She went to the Simi Valley meet.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
Just look for the big red F150, can't miss it.

Reactions: 9Mike2

Terry Pickens

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Evansville, WY, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Pickens
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FTV
Cloudy and some sprinkles but it did not stop the great attendance of the OB West So Cal meet up at the Tustin Market Place. These were take at the start of the gathering so more came in. To busy talking to take more. I know Frank got a rig count of 47 rigs. Time to change locations if this stays popular.IMG_2481.JPG IMG_2480.JPG IMG_2479.JPG IMG_2478.JPG IMG_2483.JPG IMG_2484.JPG IMG_2482.JPG

Last edited:

chrispartida

Rank VI

Advocate II

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Partida
Member #

Is there anyone still mulling around? If so for how much longer?

Rustyburbin (OB#4084) from SoCal 5 kids, wife, dog and a 70 K20 Suburban
Unfortunately, about 1hr 10min in we were visited by security and asked politely to disband. They weren't pushy, and we slowly packed up. I left right around 1230, but wouldn't be surprised if it cleared out by 1300.