So cal meet up 1/7/17

• HTML tutorial

which date works best for you for a so cal meet n greet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gregash1086

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler I

Riverside
Member #

Hey everyone. Are we planning on wheeling after the meet? If so, it gets dark around 5:00. Would it be better to meet sooner than 12:30? Let me know what you guys think. I understand some of you are coming from a ways out.

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

Hey everyone. Are we planning on wheeling after the meet? If so, it gets dark around 5:00. Would it be better to meet sooner than 12:30? Let me know what you guys think. I understand some of you are coming from a ways out.
I don't know if there was any wheeling panned. I know I won't be able to go wheeling. I picked 1230 since I'm putting this together and that's what time I can get there, due to a prior commitment that morning. If there are people who want to wheel, feel free to show up earlier but I can't get there until 1230. This was originally set up as an informal meet and greet to check out some rigs and maybe have some lunch.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

I guess it's just me and the wife going, both Daughters have more fun things ( according to them ) to do.....so one Jeep instead of three...
Not a problem! See you there.

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

List updated! Group is getting rather large.. I'm hoping we will have enough parking space!

Brock

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

Member #

Wish I could make it! I'll be at a wedding in Palm Springs instead.

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

The back side of bass pro has plenty of parking and very rarely has anyone park back there.... That's were we parked for the last meet up.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk