Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bellingham, Whatcom County, Washington, United States
First Name
Logan
Last Name
Saltsman
Member #

I recently picked up my FJ semi locally after searching for months. Looking at a few just to find they were beat, wrecked, or seriously neglected. I was about to hop on a flight to California to look at one when I found the one I purchased about an hour from me. Just driving up to it I could tell it was not like the others I had looked at and was already hopeful this could be the one and my search would be over. After looking it over and a test drive, I knew this was the one for me. It already was setup with some of the things I would have done and fits my needs pretty well (was looking for something I could take into the woods to help get me to new trail heads for backpacking, hunting, and some family camping all while being capable of daily duties so that the Evo could take a break for a few years). This is also the reason I am here on this site. There was OB badges on it and when I got home I looked up what this was about. I recently joined under my own member number and will be replacing the badges with my own. I was grateful for the "search member by OB number" because I was able to find the badge owner. Well come to find out it was the guy I bought the rig from. I will be sending them back to him so he can use them on another vehicle someday.

Here is what was already installed:
  • OME Lift
  • 35" Duratracs on Stealth F5 Wheels
  • MetalTech Front Tube Bumper w/ Winch Mount
  • 10k Smittybilt X20 Wireless
  • ARB Twin Compressor
  • Demello Rock Sliders
  • Cobra 75 WX ST CB Radio

I already have some new goodies on the way...hopefully meet some of you in the future!

Last edited:

SaltyYogurtSnek

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Logan
Last Name
Saltsman
Member #

Picked a few new items over the last couple of weeks.

- Springtail Solutions Rear Door MPAC
- MyMedic MyFAK Kit
- Mule Expedition Hitch Receiver
- SmittyBilt D-Ring Shackles
- ARB Premium Recovery Kit
- ARB EZ Deflator
- Trasharoo
- Krazy Beaver Shovel
- Rough Country 50” Curves LED Bar
- Rough Country 4” Square LED Pods
- Rough Country Rock Light Kit
- RESZ Light Bar Mounts
- Jumper Cables

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ibemarcus

Rubicon72

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Austin, Minnesota
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Member #

Spent some time this weekend giving this thing a way to turn the night into day.
Added a Rough Country 50” Curved light bar and a 12” light bar. I will need to get a night shot next.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Really liking this setup. Prob one of the better FJs I have seen! Keep up the great work

ibemarcus

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Tuscaloosa,AL
Member #

Picked a few new items over the last couple of weeks.

- Springtail Solutions Rear Door MPAC
- MyMedic MyFAK Kit
- Mule Expedition Hitch Receiver
- SmittyBilt D-Ring Shackles
- ARB Premium Recovery Kit
- ARB EZ Deflator
- Trasharoo
- Krazy Beaver Shovel
- Rough Country 50” Curves LED Bar
- Rough Country 4” Square LED Pods
- Rough Country Rock Light Kit
- RESZ Light Bar Mounts
- Jumper Cables

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice gear! My shovel just came in today. [emoji1360][emoji1360]

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

Great lookin rig bro! I've got a lot of the same things on my rig. First thing I would recommend is getting a 13 gallon semi-round trash can and stick in that trasharoo. You will be glad you did. They tend to sag but do much better with the plastic trash can in there. Love seeing those FJ's out there!

Reactions: SaltyYogurtSnek

SaltyYogurtSnek

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Logan
Last Name
Saltsman
Member #

Great lookin rig bro! I've got a lot of the same things on my rig. First thing I would recommend is getting a 13 gallon semi-round trash can and stick in that trasharoo. You will be glad you did. They tend to sag but do much better with the plastic trash can in there. Love seeing those FJ's out there!
Thanks for the tip. Mine does sag and annoys me but it has been useful. I will look into this.