Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

Hey guys so ill be starting a monthly Meetup here in Simi Valley CA now that the weather is getting better...

These will be held the 3rd Saturday of every month at "The Hat" in Simi located at 1308 E Los Angeles Ave, Simi Valley, CA 93065

Next meeting is on April 15th at 11am..

Hope to see you guys there....

-Raul

Last edited:

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

I will mark my calendar! Saturdays work great for me. But, I understand everybody is on different schedules! Do they have plenty of parking? I've never been there.
I have had meets here in the past and at that time we can easily fit 20 rigs in the back parking lot. if it looks like were going to get more ill choose a different location here in Simi Valley...

On a side note I'm trying to figure out how to make this a recurring event on the calendar but not quite sure how to do it so that it lands on the 3rd weekend of every month.... anyone have any idea? @Michael

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
I have had meets here in the past and at that time we can easily fit 20 rigs in the back parking lot. if it looks like were going to get more ill choose a different location here in Simi Valley...

On a side note I'm trying to figure out how to make this a recurring event on the calendar but not quite sure how to do it so that it lands on the 3rd weekend of every month.... anyone have any idea? @Michael
Hey Raul Check this:

Calendar Instructions

It is an "Advanced Setting"

Reactions: Isaac Garibay